request for help in designing alterations 10/22/2009 01:31 PM CDT
Hi, not sure if this is the correct folder to post it in, so if its not could a mod move it.)

at last years god fest i had a complete outfit made from scratch, however this year i want to add more pieces to it and i'm out of ideas. so for all those of you who love coming up with alteration ideas / designs i'm requesting your brains (they can stay inside your head, at least until the zombies attack)

the pieces i had made last year was a blindfold, cloak, robe, and bone armor mask

a shiny black hooded cloak bordered with stylized flames in crimson spidersilk

Dyed a deep red color shot through with black threads, the sleek hood is designed to shroud the wearer's eyes and conceal the face. The wreath of flames continues around the edge, decorating the interior and sometimes resembling unfurled wings instead of flames. Clasping the garment at the throat is a small sliver clasp, fashioned to resemble a serene face with the eyes covered by a bright red blindfold.

a flame-embroidered crimson spidersilk robe with long bell-shaped sleeves that you are wearing.

Designed to be mostly open in the front, the garment's low-cut neckline flows downward into a V-shaped pattern. Dyed with stylized black and red flames, the garment flows much more easily in the back, the fiery lower hem designed to brush against the wearer's ankles. Black lacing threads through rows of silver grommets to hold the robe's front together, capped at each end with a silver crest in the shape of a face wearing a red blindfold.

a red and black bone mask with elegant cat ears

Alluring and evocative, the red and black patterned face of the mask is accented with a silvered scrollwork design. Careful carving blends the bone in a natural sweep to draw attention to the dramatic nose covering, and highlighting the wearer's eyes with a enigmatic appeal. Delicate cat-ears top the mask, emphasizing the overall mysterious influence in the overall design.

a black silk blindfold edged with smooth crimson thread

Designed to tie in the back and leave the ends free, the soft cloth has a crimson interior. Though the fabric has a slight shimmer to it, the fabric is shaped to completely cover the eyes, allowing no light in when worn. Embroidered on each of the two ties is a silver face covered with a crimson blindfold.

I was thinking maybe a shield, pauldrons, armor etc, more clothing etc etc i'm open to any ideas

Thanks in advance!

Theirry (DR plat)
Keisaka (DR prime)
Re: request for help in designing alterations 10/22/2009 01:54 PM CDT
Hmm....

Some inky-black leathers.
Look: The leathers look very much like a pond under the moons when there is no other light. Yavash especially seems to shimmer as you move.

That's not really very good, but it's something for you to work with. :)

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy