Assistance 06/01/2004 09:32 PM CDT
My 1st LTB is comeing up and i got three ideas i'm considering all spider themed and i was wondering if someone wouldn't mind takeing a look at them, i'd rather email them then posting, would be grateful for any help. Well two full ideas could use some help with the look of the third one, kinda drawing a blank.

~S~
Re: Assistance 06/02/2004 10:13 AM CDT
I can help with spider stuff. Contact my play.net.

~Dulcinia

"Just melt her down and you'll reveal
A lump of lead as cold as steel
Here, where a woman's heart should be."
--Alma Hix
Alteration Assistance, Please 03/03/2010 03:49 PM CST
Now, I normally don't have issues coming up with ideas for alterations, designing them for friends and such.

But as I draw closer to this year's 'Naked Ranger Race', I'm struggling to find anything worthwhile as a design for a set of leathers, as a prize.

I've written, tweaked, and scrapped about 15 designs, some of which are rangerly in nature, some involving some kind of race or finish line, some involving naked people (long story.) And no matter what I design, it never comes out to anywhere near what I would call 'acceptable.'

If anyone could give an assist, I'm on AIM at RangerRantjur, or you can drop a note here and I'll get back to ya.

And if you happen to do a design, credit will be given where credit is due. I just have a terrible case of 'writer's block' the last week or so.

“We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother..."
~William Shakespeare
No Ranger Stands Alone
Re: Alteration Assistance, Please 03/03/2010 03:51 PM CST
Let's not be so hasty at discarding the naked-people design.

~Brian/Bahb
Re: Alteration Assistance, Please 03/03/2010 03:51 PM CST
Wait. Which people were naked though? I'm rethinking my thinking on that.

~Brian/Bahb
Re: Alteration Assistance, Please 03/03/2010 04:03 PM CST
Totally random idea not involving leathers:
a 'Polar Bear Swimming Club Member' button

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.
-Armifer

I don't think we ever take the training wheels off as players or gamemasters.
-Inauri
Re: Alteration Assistance, Please 03/04/2010 07:36 PM CST
THat is actually kinda funny. Heh

especially because, IRL, I'm a card-carrying member of the Michigan chapter. :)

On an unrelated note, the naked characters in general include, but are not limited to: Falkonis, Rantjur, Jalika, Seei, Tsarenzi...

you know, old rangers. Think about age, and gravity, and nakedness. Bad idea all the way around I think.

“We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother..."
~William Shakespeare
No Ranger Stands Alone
Re: Alteration Assistance, Please 03/04/2010 08:07 PM CST
I think I should be insulted, but I'm not sure...

Jalika

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Re: Alteration Assistance, Please 03/05/2010 03:07 PM CST
In your case Jali, women are like fine wine. They only get better with age.

~William Shakespeare
No Ranger Stands Alone