Ideas 02/26/2003 05:49 PM CST
Hi folks, could I get examples of weapons you have gotten forged, or of ideas you've got ? I've got my nice new metals forged bastie and I want it forged I just need ideas to get my juices flowing. Thanks.

Ven

`When in doubt, kill it`
Ideas cloak and armor (leather) 11/03/2009 03:26 AM CST
Looking for detail ideas for a cloak and armor. Something elegant (elvenish), and possibly stealthy. Descriptive, but not overly wordy. Ready go!

Falker
Re: Ideas cloak and armor (leather) 11/03/2009 04:02 AM CST
an elegant ranger's stealth cloak made from real elves.

you're welcome

Rev. Reene

Your mind hears Aislynn thinking, "Hrrr. Just not Caelumia. She creates multi-dimensional pain that defies the laws of anatomy."
Your mind hears Azatia thinking, "she's good like that"
Re: Ideas cloak and armor (leather) 11/03/2009 09:48 AM CST
a moonless-night-black cloak made of black Elf hair
Re: Ideas cloak and armor (leather) 11/03/2009 02:23 PM CST
Should have known you guys would be a ton of help, even before before expanding the posts. I think I actually did.

Falker
Re: Ideas cloak and armor (leather) 11/03/2009 02:53 PM CST
A cloak, hmm? I had to think a while ::knocks school cobwebs out of the brain::.

An elegant black cloak cunningly woven with the shadowy images of mighty oaks and majestic pines, each tree seeming to house some creature of the forest.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Ideas cloak and armor (leather) 11/03/2009 07:53 PM CST
<<An elegant black cloak cunningly woven with the shadowy images of mighty oaks and majestic pines, each tree seeming to house some creature of the forest.

I probably should be a little more specific. I'm not so much looking for pattern/pictorial ideas, as I am looking for actual describing the items.

For example (shooting from the hip here)

Armor: The armor appears to be crafted to adjust slightly to a strong warrior's build. Each part tightly straps to the body to allow perfect balance for unhindered movement while still awarding maximum protection. The armor appears to be immaculate, although upon close inspection, faint hints of battle can noticed along the tough material.

Something like that....

Falker
Ideas 09/22/2010 02:23 PM CDT
I was hoping to get some help from the talented people here on altering this item.

A silk gown

No look, one of the alteration fodder wiggle gowns. Was hoping to get something that might be a little risque but tasteful risque, not trashy.

(Not good at putting stuff like this together)

Was thinking something to do with Idon, but really any ideas are cool.

Thanks for your help.

"The Necromancers are outcasts and not the funny "shade and water" kind."
Re: Ideas 09/23/2010 08:29 AM CDT
This was quickly done, so do with it what you would like (if anything!). I chose black and blue to represent Idon's hair and eye color, and the heron for obvious reasons.

(TAP)a form-fitting black silk gown with an shimmering lace neckline.
(LOOK) A profusion of shimmering onyx beads have been masterfully scattered across the intricate indigo (pattern type (if any), ie, Elven, Elothean, etc) lace. Worked into the deeply plunged neckline of the lace is a majestic heron, it's wings spread as if preparing to take flight.

Re: Ideas 09/23/2010 04:31 PM CDT
>the deeply plunged neckline

That, combined with your forum avatar, will give me nightmares.

And because I can't resist: Bald babes bearing bodacious bustlines burn brains.

Magic's Death Caraamon Makdasi, Gor'Tog Barbarian
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Blunts for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Re: Ideas 10/03/2010 05:56 PM CDT
If you could work something in there that compliments the Elothian movie theater screen forehead I think that would work out well

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Ideas 10/04/2010 04:52 AM CDT
I already gave you the best idea ever on SC. Granted, you likely started this thread at the same time as the one there, but I'm going to act insulted anyway. How dare you? Anyway...

Here: It's dark, and it's made of down which is feathers and Idon's all up in that stuff.

tap: a brown gown of down sewn with clowns from neck to ground

Look: Up and down the brown down gown the clowns are marching all around. Some have smiles, some have frowns, but all are wearing brown down gowns.

Do it.

-=Issus=-
Re: Ideas 10/04/2010 02:56 PM CDT
>>a brown gown of down...

Just... epic.

Killing you softly with his song,
- Stormsinger Shavay

Faerie tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know dragons exist. Faerie tales tell children that dragons can be killed.
- G.K. Chesterton