Titles 10/27/2010 11:44 PM CDT
Well, basically one title, unless you guys want to discuss other title reqs.

Still dont have the Force of Nature title, but I've determined its not 600 in each. I'm assuming its going to be the same in each. My swimming is lagging, so it will be awhile before I hit 700 swimming to check again, although that could very well change due to the skill merger. So I'll be able to recheck the title then.

Force of Nature
At least ? in Climbing
At least ? in Swimming
At least ? in Foraging
At least ? in Scouting
At least ? in Perception

I also dont have the Entity of Nature title. It would be helpful if we even know what 3 skills it was in. So what ever they are, I'm guessing this number is going to be higher than 600 as well (unless FA is one of the skills, then I will need 5 more ranks to check on this title again).

Entity of Nature
At least ?? ranks in ?? ?? ??
Must have at least 6 spells from Nature Manipulation Spellbook.

If you guys have any info, or are curious about any other titles, maybe we can figure some out, or bug a GM in giving us a hint or 10.

Falker
Re: Titles 10/28/2010 07:41 PM CDT
I questioned the Entity of Nature a while back. Never got an exact answer, but it was along the lines of needing X amount of ranks in your Nth highest skill. For example, 800 ranks in your 10th highest survival skill. Probably more like 2000 ranks in your 14th survival skill though. Audacia did not give exact numbers, but it was something along those lines. I would have to say probably only you, Calg, maybe Aleyden are the only ones probably even remotely close.

Asterid

Also, please remember to watch the conflicts ~Sidatura
Re: Titles 10/28/2010 08:08 PM CDT
Lol, well that doesnt narrow that one down much. Going to be a crazy req I think. Although I do need 5 more ranks in my 10th survival to hit 600, so I can check then. Be nice if we could get better hints/answers on the PAFO titles.

Falker
Re: Titles 10/29/2010 03:28 PM CDT
Bad news Falk - Saracus has over 800 in all of those survivals and as far as ive heard, he didn't have Force of Nature.

And 600 in your 10th survival doesn't seem crazy enough for some reason. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 500 in your 14th survival...
Re: Titles 10/29/2010 04:24 PM CDT
>And 600 in your 10th survival doesn't seem crazy enough for some reason. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 500 in your 14th survival...

Nothing says force of nature like... lockpicking.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Titles 10/30/2010 05:51 PM CDT
>Nothing says force of nature like... lockpicking.

Would you consider MacGyver a force of nature? I would. He could pick a lock using nothing but a stick of gum and a roll of toilet paper.
Re: Titles 10/31/2010 02:19 PM CDT
MacGyver never had a roll of toilet paper - and besides picking locks only requires a half stick of gum and a scratch worth of dandruff.

DUH?

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me!" - Rorschach
Re: Titles - Falk 11/06/2010 08:09 PM CDT
Did you find out if Entity was 600 in your 10th survival?
Re: Titles - Falk 11/06/2010 08:27 PM CDT
<<Did you find out if Entity was 600 in your 10th survival?

I found out that it's not. Lol. Still up in the air.

Falker