Req for Entity of Nature 05/24/2010 08:19 PM CDT
The title calculator shows:

Entity of Nature [Ranger]
Need ? in ?
Must know 6 spells in Nature Manipulation Book

Anyone know what the ? in ? is? Is it a foraging pre-req, or is it something really high like 1000 in a skill? Or higher? I hope its not foraging. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Asterid

Also, please remember to watch the conflicts ~Sidatura
Re: Req for Entity of Nature 05/26/2010 09:40 PM CDT
Certain number of ranks in one of your "ranked" survival skills. Different for everyone :-)

SGM Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: Req for Entity of Nature 05/26/2010 09:43 PM CDT
>>Certain number of ranks in one of your "ranked" survival skills. Different for everyone :-)

That seems incredibly ridiculous to put it politely.

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Also: Moo.
Re: Req for Entity of Nature 05/26/2010 10:01 PM CDT
<<<Certain number of ranks in one of your "ranked" survival skills. Different for everyone :-)>>>

Thanks Audacia. Hopefully, its not foraging for me!

Asterid

Also, please remember to watch the conflicts ~Sidatura
Re: Req for Entity of Nature 05/27/2010 12:53 AM CDT
That's... odd. I don't get the title system.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Req for Entity of Nature 05/27/2010 02:32 AM CDT
Sounds to me like she means X ranks in Y survival. For instance, 1000 ranks in 8th survival. Not everyone has the same 8th survival.
Re: Req for Entity of Nature 05/27/2010 06:26 AM CDT
>Sounds to me like she means X ranks in Y survival. For instance, 1000 ranks in 8th survival. Not everyone has the same 8th survival.

That's how I read it as well...

Having it bound to our PIN and being a random survival skill would just be plain evil.

-pete
Re: Req for Entity of Nature 05/27/2010 04:39 PM CDT
And thus it probably IS the answer.

SIMU does alot of evil things. And Audacia, she's an evil, evil little wench. Love her to death, but she's vicious. :)

That's still an insane title tho. Does anyone have it?

"Never steal from someone carrying more weapons than you have lessons in evasion."

No Ranger Stands Alone
Re: Req for Entity of Nature 05/31/2010 09:09 PM CDT
Xelten and Pete got the concept. :-)

SGM Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: Req for Entity of Nature 06/01/2010 07:21 PM CDT
Thanks for the hint! ::rustles the pages backward to find their posts:: I hate having short-term memory loss.

Zinaca and her wolf, Lucky