Wisdom 06/15/2009 04:27 PM CDT
I've passed the 30 points in Wisdom which I had read was the ideal level for pulse. Any comments on training upwards of 30 to say 40? Noticeable difference? I've read 6.5% increased pulse rate from going 30-40. Was wondering if others suggested putting the points in Wisdom or Intelligence or just kept going with Agi/Ref. Any comments would be great.

-Morgar
Re: Wisdom 06/15/2009 07:16 PM CDT
I think it's worth it to keep going. Every little bit adds up when you're looking at years of training and thousands of ranks.

But yes, the increase per point curve reaches a point where it becomes almost unnoticeable when adding a point. I'd still say going to 40 is a must however. Decently even stats aren't a bad thing for a ranger.
Re: Wisdom 06/17/2009 12:14 PM CDT
Keep intelligence a point or three above wisdom, and don't stop raising them relative to anything else. This is maybe not such good advice for right now, but this will put you in amazing position as the new experience system is unveiled later this summer/year.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Re: Wisdom 06/22/2009 05:45 PM CDT
>I've passed the 30 points in Wisdom which I had read was the ideal level for pulse. Any comments on training upwards of 30 to say 40? Noticeable difference? I've read 6.5% increased pulse rate from going 30-40. Was wondering if others suggested putting the points in Wisdom or Intelligence or just kept going with Agi/Ref. Any comments would be great.

There have been multiple tweaks to exp since the last functional exp calculator, so what you read isn't currently accurate. That said, another update is in the works. In the new exp system, there is supposed to be benefit to training wisdom higher, although there seems to be less need for wisdom training in general due to greatly increased exp pools. More wisdom will supposedly continue to help and scale better to higher numbers, but other stats will likely benefit you more.

Also, don't listen to J'lo.