Stamina reqs for heavier weapons? (hijacked from show me the numbers) 05/06/2007 12:50 PM CDT
Hey Riz, how about lettin me in on your stamina as well? I'm assuming you have enough agility to get min. rt with the 51 stone claymore, and you're not facing fatigue issues...if thats the case how much stamina is needed? HE and 2HE don't seem near as bad as ME for me, that 1 sec. less rt really seems to be a killer for me.

<<I wasn't around for the glorious days of Jent, but I'm quite certain the game has changed a lot since then. >>

so true, and in so many ways, not a lot of changes for our guild, ie. skinning, companions, magic only a bit

hard to tell what to do to stay on top or whats coming, i guess the best advice is the one i've heard all along, stay balanced, train multiple defenses, use all the tools you have at your disposal, aka suck it up yer a ranger! you know nothing is easy for us heh.
Re: Stamina reqs for heavier weapons? (hijacked from show me the numbers) 05/06/2007 01:48 PM CDT
38 stamina, 51 agility.
Re: Stamina reqs for heavier weapons? (hijacked from show me the numbers) 05/06/2007 03:32 PM CDT
Thanks much, helps ease my mind a bit, to bad it'll still take me the next 5 or so circles to get there.
shin