A goal reached 08/01/2011 01:39 AM CDT
>forage cebi root
With incredibly nimble fingers and the knowledge of the wilds, you find the absolute best cebi root amongst the rest.
Roundtime: 4 sec.

I didn't get it in the spring (rainy and probably dark when I last tried it at 480), but I got it at 484 ranks on a clear day in summer now. My script does a min+8cam+8cam+6harn+6harn WS when setting up to train foraging, perfect bonus.

Yeah, yeah, it's kind of an odd goal, wanting to forage perfect cebi roots. But my Ranger is only 37th circle and I've been training his foraging for a long, long time.

Kaeta Airtag
and Shriko Nightswing

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: A goal reached 08/02/2011 05:09 AM CDT
Regardless of you calling it a 'strange goal', you made it! I remember getting my first cebi root. I was ecstatic.

It's all downhill from there. Heh.

Congrats!

No Ranger Stands Alone.
Re: A goal reached 08/02/2011 10:47 PM CDT
Congratulations,

But me, I'm on the slow detour route to 150. A third of the way there in 15 years, so by the time we can level to 300, I'll be about 75th and I'll be 75 myself probably...

Hawkman

"B. R."
Re: A goal reached 08/03/2011 06:50 AM CDT
Aint nothing wrong with that, Hawk!

No Ranger Stands Alone.
Re: A goal reached 08/05/2011 02:46 PM CDT
Congrats on the cebi root! I was overjoyed when I could find it without having to cast WS and I share you excitement. I actually had a goal of foraging cebi roots and I don'tthink it's a strange goal, myself. Not like some who want stealing for their top skill ::ducks and tries to hide from Jalika, failing badly::

And Hawkman, you aren't alone in the long detour route. Just remember that. I finally, after 14 years made it over 100th circle and only then because of the relaxed ranger reqs. I would be like circle 91st or something under the old reqs. And remember that circle doesn't equal smarts or invicibility. ::hugs and smooches you both::

Zinaca and her young raccoon, Shadow (grow!)
Re: A goal reached 08/05/2011 06:53 PM CDT
Don't let anyone tell you foraging sucks.

And Congrats!

- Foraging Grand Master Saracus