Made it to 70 without dying 09/09/2010 01:24 AM CDT
>exp all
Circle: 70
Showing all skills that you have skill in.
[yada yada yada]
Total Ranks Displayed: 6320
Time Development Points: 91 Favors: 0 Deaths: 0 Departs: 0

Been working on this goal for awhile and got further than I ever expected -- although it's not nearly as fun since the Starry Road went away...

Gallivant (and L'il Ramble)
Re: Made it to 70 without dying 09/09/2010 01:46 AM CDT
>>Deaths: 0 Departs: 0

Quite impressive. You should go investigate the tuskies in Boar Clan. They can help you increase those numbers.

I will continue to get blunter on this topic until people get the message or my posts contain enough profanity to be removed. - Armifer
Re: Made it to 70 without dying 09/09/2010 08:15 AM CDT
So. Darn. Tempting.
Re: Made it to 70 without dying 09/09/2010 11:59 AM CDT
Did people ever do this intentionally back when you could walk?
Pretty nifty though.
Re: Made it to 70 without dying 09/09/2010 01:07 PM CDT
Coming from a guy who was never any good at Hardcore mode in Diablo 2, nice job.

-Landros
Re: Made it to 70 without dying 09/09/2010 07:30 PM CDT
>Did people ever do this intentionally back when you could walk?

It's the only way I've ever played the game except for my first character back before the migration years ago.
I've always found it much more fun to have to absolutely survive every encounter.
One character even made it to 37 circles once before having to start all over...

Gallivant, Olvi Ranger
Re: Made it to 70 without dying 09/09/2010 09:09 PM CDT
<<Did people ever do this intentionally back when you could walk?

I can't remember for certain, but didn't Puddle play hardcore with never getting favors way back when? Made it to level 40 I think during one of the runs before finally biting it (and I think it was due to a lag/disconnect death that was common at the time).

-Spirit
Re: Made it to 70 without dying 09/09/2010 11:11 PM CDT
Yup it was Puddles who lasted until circle 40 and almost made it to 41 without dying--back when you could walk and he did. No favors. Rerolled many many times until that last time...got so discouraged as he was so close to 41 when he died...he died permanently. I didn't know him really well, but I did meet him and I was in Crossing the time I saw his last death. And there was much crying in Crossing over that.

I have never heard of you Gallivant but wow, that is one nifty goal. Though I could never do that...dying is my best skill. : ( I'm currently on my nearing my 300th death.

Zinaca and her wolf, Lucky
Re: Made it to 70 without dying 09/09/2010 11:12 PM CDT
Oh and I forgot to ask...why in hell do you have 91 favors????? ::faints::

Re: Made it to 70 without dying 09/09/2010 11:29 PM CDT
<<Oh and I forgot to ask...why in hell do you have 91 favors?????

Might want to take a closer look at that.

Falker
Re: Made it to 70 without dying 09/10/2010 03:21 PM CDT
Favors are for cheaters.

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me!" - Rorschach
Re: Made it to 70 without dying 09/10/2010 10:22 PM CDT
Ack, I need new glasses...91 was TDPs and 0 favors, 0 deaths etc.

Thanks Falker, I was really going on in my head as why he would have favors, never mention 91. You restored my sanity...such as it is.

Re: Made it to 70 without dying 09/10/2010 10:27 PM CDT
Sanity? What's thaaaaaaaaaaat?

Congratulations on 70 without dying!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy