Reselling a Message Arrow? 10/30/2011 09:54 AM CDT
So, here I am - back in the world after years of sleep. I worked all week trying to amass some coin for the upcoming festival. Then, while tired in "Famous Last Words" I was trying to compare my arrow to the message arrow and accidentally bought the latter. Being new to the game it took almost all of my dokora (and all of my pride) and after a petition I was told the merchants are stubborn and there are no refunds. But, the gamehost mentioned I could possibly resell the arrow and advertise on a gweth. I actually don't have a gweth - for some reason I remember them dropping off of water sprites back when I first played (?) and just assumed I would stumble upon them again at some point (so far, that's not happened). So I ask, what's the best way to resell something?

Although it's never been used, I would be happy to knock off over a plat (originally bought for 135300, I'd be excited with just 12 plat dokora) and the buyer gets the satisfaction of knowing they redeemed my weekend XD

-Sayomi
Re: Reselling a Message Arrow? 10/30/2011 10:32 AM CDT
Find me. I'm in the fest. Usually at the Chicken Game.

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry
Re: Reselling a Message Arrow? 10/30/2011 06:46 PM CDT
Thank you so much for the offer, Diggan!

Best,
Sayomi
Re: Reselling a Message Arrow? 10/30/2011 10:54 PM CDT
And if he isnt around, I'll buy it.

Falker
Re: Reselling a Message Arrow? 10/31/2011 12:50 PM CDT
If those two aren't around, I will also buy it from you and help you out.
Re: Reselling a Message Arrow? 10/31/2011 08:54 PM CDT
Regardless, find Valynn at the fest.

~V

___

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition."

- Henry V, William Shakespeare
Re: Reselling a Message Arrow? 11/12/2011 01:02 AM CST
I, too, would be interested in that arrow if you cannot find anyone else to take it- :)

~ Player of Catrynnya