Ranger shops around the world. 04/14/2007 10:38 AM CDT
does anyone have a list of useful items from ranger shops? like a listing of all items sold in hib? and other places?
Re: Ranger shops around the world. 04/14/2007 10:50 AM CDT
<<does anyone have a list of useful items from ranger shops?

There is only one rangers shop, the one in Hib. There is also a shop in the guild in Lang that sells companion slates, but I don't know if that is ranger only or not.

This is the only shop listings I know of. http://elanthia.theflightline.net/ It isn't complete for Forfedhdar.
Re: Ranger shops around the world. 04/14/2007 12:17 PM CDT
The Lang Shop isn't ranger only, but rangers are more likely to know where it is.

There is also a survival shop east of Shard, and most of the items there are ranger-themed.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Ranger shops around the world. 04/14/2007 06:56 PM CDT
<<rangers are more likely to know where it is>>

thieves know where shops are too. :-)

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: Ranger shops around the world. 04/14/2007 09:40 PM CDT
Gonif-businessmen are special, though! ;)

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Ranger shops around the world. 04/17/2007 02:57 AM CDT
I haven't been to Hib in awhile, but the biggest thing I know there is the rucksack that's become pretty popular. I think I remember seeing sun dials, a couple of shapers and knives, and some jewelry. Maybe some arrows/arrowheads too? I'm not too sure.