Old fashion show 01/01/2007 12:16 AM CST
I remember I was in a fashion show somewhere here in DR and this was my catwalk. I thought it was good times so here is my memory:

Gimlias walks down the catwalk and stops half way. Gazing about his audience, he realizes that all the stops must be pulled. He looks to the on lookers with contempt, only he knowing what is to prevail. Like a charging ram, he speeds down the rest of the runway only to stop suddenly at its end. Standing proud amongst many, he reaches into his Dwarven mining belt and pulls out a figure who?s identity is unknown due to the way Gimlias is hold it. Gimlias slowly lifts the item above his head for all to realize it?s a Solomon bobble head! With a smirk, Gimlias nods his head in content, but as high as his ego has risen he can?t overcome the fact that the sacred bobble head he was holding is now in pieces on the ground due to being startled as Kimiee came and shanked Gimlias? pants. He turns, runs down the catwalk, falls, gets back up, and hides behind the curtain.

Gimlias Minas-Tirith
Box Seller
The Dragon's Egg
http://www.geocities.com/drboxes

"I won't learn anything - even if I arrange and try to skin it with a trader's caravan" ~From skinning debate