Couple questions about juggling 06/16/2006 05:38 PM CDT
Do any of our spells help with juggling?

And it's been a while... agil helps it, but does reflex too?

Qyp
Re: Couple questions about juggling 06/16/2006 06:00 PM CDT
Wolf Scent helps you juggle more items. For me to trade-off between the rt for juggling more items vs a shorter rt for juggling a few less made it not worth using WS. I juggle anywhere between 4-7 (usually less than 7) beetles at once with an average rt of about 12. If I cast WS up I juggle between 6-8 with a rt of 14. I seem to lock perception faster without using WS.

Now if the spell would allow us to increase the number of items juggled without increaseing the RT it'd be worth using it while juggling.

Bluefalcon
Re: Couple questions about juggling 06/16/2006 07:48 PM CDT
WS is definately worth using for juggling. The problem you're facing Blue is that you're using beetles with WS when you should move up 5 stones and cast WS.

You'll be juggling 3-5 with a 12 sec RT and learning way better because they're more challenging items.

That's where WS comes in handy.

-Teeklin
Re: Couple questions about juggling 06/17/2006 08:55 AM CDT
Hmmm. I'll have to try that Teek. Been so long since I've actively trained perception that I forgot about that. What with trail running, box picking, and foraging I was getting my perception to the very muddled-perplexed range. Figured that was pretty good for me. I'll have to try the next ones up. ::ponders:: Anyone happen to know what's 5 stones heavier than beetles?

Bluefalcon
Re: Couple questions about juggling 06/17/2006 11:20 AM CDT
5 over beetles is 35 stones...so Oak Rings are the storebought and there's tons of 35 stoners floating around from fests and whatnot.

-Teeklin
Re: Couple questions about juggling 06/17/2006 12:59 PM CDT
I'll trade you my 35 stones for some 40 stones.

- Xelten Tyrsin
Re: Couple questions about juggling 06/17/2006 03:53 PM CDT
Anything between the lobster's weight & juggling pins weight that's store bought? If there's not I'll have to keep an eye out for things at fests that are between the 2 weights.

Either that or my juggling pins are so old I'd need to replace them.

Bluefalcon
Re: Couple questions about juggling 06/17/2006 04:35 PM CDT
There are storebought jugglies every 5 stones from 5 to 50. You can buy 30s, 35s, and 40s (and all the rest) in stores.

-Teeklin
Re: Couple questions about juggling 06/18/2006 11:18 PM CDT
http://www.olwydd.org/misc/juggling.php

Qyp