I'm back, and I feel like such a NOOB 08/29/2005 08:08 AM CDT
Circle 33 isn't exactly a tenderfoot, but after almost a 2 year haitus, it certainly feels like it with all the changes. I've spent the better part of an evening and this morning getting to Aesry. Of course now I don't know where anything is cept for the sea, not even my new guild hall. If anyone is around the island and happens to run into me, mayhaps you could give me a small tour of the island?

~Granthor
Re: I'm back, and I feel like such a NOOB 08/29/2005 01:10 PM CDT
Welcome back, Granthor!

My ranger isn't out on Aesry, but if you need maps of the island go to www.rangerrawb.com/ranik. All of Sablina's old maps and a large number of updates created by Ranik are there.

Ryeka and the brood

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: I'm back, and I feel like such a NOOB 08/29/2005 03:01 PM CDT
wb n00b

~Dulcinia

I can't imagine what more it would take to qualify myself as a hunter when some fat redneck drinking six beers and holding a rifle in the woods gets to have a hunter title, but whatever. --Teeklin
Re: I'm back, and I feel like such a NOOB 08/31/2005 02:09 PM CDT
I know how that's like. Took a 6 month vacation myself.
Re: I'm back, and I feel like such a NOOB 08/31/2005 10:30 PM CDT
Welcome back!!!

-Edahla
Re: I'm back, and I feel like such a NOOB 09/01/2005 12:13 AM CDT
Wow i feel like such a noob its hard to get around, almost forgot how to do a lot of things. Hey Kivi i still got pictures Muahahaha, well of you mostly hiding behind your hand but i still got them.
Re: I'm back, and I feel like such a NOOB 09/01/2005 04:09 AM CDT
Wait, you mean you left?

Heh, just kidding, glad to have you back.

Mole
_______
At 1.0000001 with the Universe