Rangers Beware... 08/22/2005 12:56 PM CDT
I started a Ranger.

~Blood Wraith Elec, Elitist of Elanthia, an Elven Ego Warrior

~I am better than you, or so I am told.

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."
Re: Rangers Beware... 08/22/2005 03:47 PM CDT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! hehe.

~Kileigh Silverarow~

Goddess Harawep, hear meh plea! Take these idiots away from meh!
Re: Rangers Beware... 08/25/2005 03:29 PM CDT
good move. ranger>thief

~Ginsu
Re: Rangers Beware... 09/07/2005 12:43 AM CDT
I still like Thief better than Ranger, but you guys get all the good dev. You got a peice of all the pies. 8oP I'm not down with this playing with animals bit though. That's crap. But being that all I do is hunt with my thief, its really not all that different, cept with your spells I can vastly overhunt. Yay for 20th circle rangers blowing up gargs and snowies. Seriously, I don't think you guys know how good you got it. A curse on anyone that complains as a Ranger. haha

~I am better than you.

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."
Re: Rangers Beware... 09/07/2005 01:03 AM CDT
thats pretty much the same reason i joined the ranger guild. I was a thief for a handful of years but eventually left because they never got any cool new perks. I can't believe they dont have any 60+ abilities or at least let the huge thieves stack their khris like others can spells. acting on hidden people will be the best thief release ever and thats not technically a thief release : /
Re: Rangers Beware... 09/07/2005 01:36 AM CDT
I still have far more respect for thieves, its just plain harder. But then again, even on the web page, it at least used to say that it wasn't recommended for novice players. You all just got it easy though, training my ranger part time, not even half as hard as I train Elec, I can accomplish plenty of things easier. Not to mention Circle by just hunting pretty much. I don't have to stop and steal. Hell, you can get a wolf or coon, have them pick up a lockpick and drop it 20 times and lock AL. Like THATS not cake. This is about the easiest time I've ever had training a character, next to barbs which are simple.

Re: Rangers Beware... 09/07/2005 02:11 AM CDT
Yeah, thief circling reqs are intense, man.

... ;)

So I asked this God a question
and by way of firm reply,
He said: "I'm not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays".
Re: Rangers Beware... 09/08/2005 02:14 PM CDT
Does baby want a bottle? Hmm? How about some cheese with that whine? Oh oh, should I call the WAHbulance?

S/N: LinkRJH2
Re: Rangers Beware... 09/08/2005 06:05 PM CDT
Haha Riz, you just wait, my ranger will stop by and snipe you some day.