A deep green scroll. 03/20/2009 11:24 AM CDT
Guildleader Paglar,

I approached you awhile ago with a scroll detailing the trouble at the wall. The events concerned someone bribing the Guards at Corik’s wall in an attempt to break loose, which was gladly turned back with the aid of Guildmistress Tomma. It was upon her request I sent the last scroll. I have not heard back from you about the situation but I am sure something is being done. Now regretfully there is still yet even more troubling news to bother you about. Recent Events in Ilithi, seem to indicate a possible problem with The Barrier. I am unsure if you know the Lore of my people concerning The Barrier, but it held or holds, not sure anymore which is true a Human Necromancer Lyras, who brought destruction and chaos to our homeland. She used the dead of our people for her army, and if everything that is happening and being seen can be true, she has finally completely destroyed anyone living or surviving in our land and seeks to ruin and destroy even more. Forfedhdar is the closest land to The Barrier, which is the reason for this scroll in the first place. I beseech you as a Ranger, Leader of the Boar clan, and member of the Forfedhdar Conclave to notify the others as well as send scouts to patrol the and keep watch on the wilderness west of the Clan. If or when something happen, signs will be seen first there, we are Vanguards of Nature and this necromancer poses a direct threat to The Balance. I am not acting officially as Ambassador from Ilithi at this moment, but unofficially I can say you and the rest of Forfedhdar will have Shards support when and where it is needed, if any can be provided. Dark times are at hand, The Ranger Guild among others are required to do our part.

Thank you for your time Guildleader,

Aleyden Everden

"So like I said, don't take it personally. All cultures have their share of fools. It's just that we always felt yours had a lot more than ours."
~~Warrior Mage Guild Leader Senfrislor, The Prydaen in Their Own Words~~