Prev_page Previous 1
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 01:47 AM CDT

Why the dropping of the 3rd weapon and adding a 3rd magic?
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 01:50 AM CDT
>> Why the dropping of the 3rd weapon and adding a 3rd magic?

The weapon req went away because it wasn't really very high and I don't feel like it added much to being a Ranger.

Adding third magic is largely because there are now 9 (7 for circling, I suppose) magic skills, so everybody gets more magic reqs.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 04:12 AM CDT

Ok this is not just a ranger comment but goes for every profession. The Lore requirements for rangers are decent but I see a major problem for it for anyone who is not lore tert. Example, Scholarship and teaching combine. Mechlore pushed to crafting skills. Leaves maybe some musical type lores. Animal lore going to something else. That leaves appraisal. Ok we ranger should be ok there maybe just using appraisal and scholarship, nothing else fits. Unless a ranger picks say poisons and cooking as crafting career and hobby (dont ask). Then he cant even work the skills and must use only 2 lores to circle (scholarship and appraisal) if he needs them. Now take a Mage or empath as example. If they move mech into the crafting lores but they are lores not yet implemented. And might not be for say 8 months. Just how to you expect them to circle once you change over partially? They will never be able to work their given craft and hobby until they are implemented. Looks like a huge penalty to me. Change over and never circle till their chosen crafting show up. You basically force them if they want to circle to pick a crafting choice they probably did not want to make. From where I sit that dont look to good.
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 06:28 AM CDT
For lores, don't forget tactics. That is going to be grandfathered in and should be substantial for anyone who hasn't ignored scholarship, brawling, and MO.

What exactly does a "restricted skill" mean? Does it mean we can't train it at all or does it mean there will be penalties if we do?

-pete
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 06:50 AM CDT
My understanding is we can train it but not use it for circling requirements based on this part of Socharis's earlier post

<3) There are some skills that are never allowed as Nth Requirements. This is because the skills are not really in the same spirit as the Nth requirements. These skills are:
a) Defending
b) Parry
c) Offhand
d) Melee Mastery
e) Missile Mastery
f) Primary Magic

Other skills are restricted for specific guilds but not others. This will be mentioned in your specific guild's circle reqs.

Socharis's entire post

Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 08:50 AM CDT
>Other skills are restricted for specific guilds but not others. This will be mentioned in your specific guild's circle reqs.

Oh, awesome!

REALLY glad to see TM is not on the restricted list, since PM won't be able to be used.

Personally, I would prefer an additional soft req in tactics similar to the one Barbarians have that we can use in place of a lore. Stealthy scouts and combat bow users should have some idea of position and such. This would fit in well for the long-delayed plans for some ranger-specific combat maneuvers, like pounce.

Speaking of scouting, with the significantly higher requirements for training it, can we get experience for running trails looked at as an interim solution? Sithix has a lot of other priorities and I am really, really concerned with the sustainability of training scouting at those requirements. Currently training the skill is a mess and I have been letting it slide down my survivals because of the pain involved. Needing over 500 ranks MINIMUM for 150th makes me want to just scream. And this is a skill that used to be my #1 survival.

-pete
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 09:21 AM CDT
I did the math for the reqs:

RPC = Ranks Per Circle
Circle shows the ranks for the low circle in the range and the high circle in the range.

CircleCircleCircleCircleCircle
ReqRPC110RPC1130RPC3170RPC71100RPC101150
1st Armor22203238038320042043205325570
2nd Armor000112022210031031903193340
Defending11102125025213031332204224420
1st Weapon33303339049425042543705375620
2nd Weapon11102125035317031732604264460
Parry22202226026214031432303233380
1st Magic11102125025213031332203223370
2nd Magic11102125025213031332203223370
3rd Magic11101113023211021121703173320
1st Survival4440444120412428052854306436730
2nd Survival4440444120412428052854306436730
3rd Survival3330434110411427052754206426720
4th Survival3330434110411427042743905395640
5th Survival3330434110411427042743905395640
6th Survival22203238038320042043204324520
7th Survival22203238038320042043204324520
8th Survival22202226036318031832704274470
Scouting22203238038320042043204324520
1st Lore11101113023211021121703173320
2nd Lore0001120121602621202122220

-pete
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 09:48 AM CDT
I think the biggest question isn't the reqs themselves but viable ways to train the reqs that are not mind numbing or tedious to the point where you have to spend hours doing the same action over and over in order to get that single rank. Then are the skills going to actually be truly useful for us to use that make a significant difference or impact on the overall game play-ability.

Arct
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 10:39 AM CDT
>>Personally, I would prefer an additional soft req in tactics similar to the one Barbarians have that we can use in place of a lore.

You can still use tactics as a req - It's just that the guild doesn't explicitly want you to have a certain amount of tactics.

>>I think the biggest question isn't the reqs themselves but viable ways to train the reqs that are not mind numbing or tedious to the point where you have to spend hours doing the same action over and over in order to get that single rank. Then are the skills going to actually be truly useful for us to use that make a significant difference or impact on the overall game play-ability.

Totally agreed. The whole Skills 3.0 project is based around us setting up a system where it's easy to make this happen for all skills.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 02:26 PM CDT
Little bit concerned about maintaining 8 survival requirements... considering we are effectively losing (getting combined) 3? survival skills from the list... correct me if I'm wrong but doesnt that mean that any survivals that were previously neglected may now be required for circling purposes? I have some escaping / stealing, but nothing to speak of as far as circle reqs are concerned...

Maybe I am missing something - could someone with a better comprehensive understanding of whats going on help me understand that I will NOT have to backtrain several hundred ranks of previously ignored / useless survivals to keep circling?

- Kart
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 02:29 PM CDT
... oh because we previously needed 10 survivals for circling. Nevermind.

- Kart
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 04:35 PM CDT
>Maybe I am missing something - could someone with a better comprehensive understanding of whats going on help me understand that I will NOT have to backtrain several hundred ranks of previously ignored / useless survivals to keep circling?

You will be grandfathered to your current circle. So if your 8th survival ends up being 200 ranks short, then bits get taken out of your survival overflow pool (where the bits from the merged skills go) and get applied to your 8th survival.

For example, unless I miscounted something, my 8th survival after combine will STILL make the new reqs, so no "free" ranks for me :(

However, say I am wrong and I have to use what I believe is my 9th survival... That means I'd go from 300 to 320 ranks in that skill by using bits taken from hiding, swimming, or escaping when the skill merge is done and still have all the requirements for my current circle.

-pete
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 04:52 PM CDT
>>However, say I am wrong and I have to use what I believe is my 9th survival... That means I'd go from 300 to 320 ranks in that skill by using bits taken from hiding, swimming, or escaping when the skill merge is done and still have all the requirements for my current circle.

Thanks for the info - I didnt realize we were training 10 survivals currently when I posted - I havent needed the lower end of survival reqs for so long I forgot there were 10 of them (I use /calc in genie which doesnt show requirements that have already made it to 150 I guess). Under the new reqs I'll have more than enough to fill the requirements - if it is even still necessary by then...

Thanks again though -

- Kart
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 06:11 PM CDT

>Speaking of scouting, with the significantly higher requirements for training it, can we get experience for running trails looked at as an interim solution? Sithix has a lot of other priorities and I am really, really concerned with the sustainability of training scouting at those requirements. Currently training the skill is a mess and I have been letting it slide down my survivals because of the pain involved. Needing over 500 ranks MINIMUM for 150th makes me want to just scream. And this is a skill that used to be my #1 survival.

Uhm....scouting is one of the easiest survivals to train.
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 07:49 PM CDT
>Uhm....scouting is one of the easiest survivals to train.

Unless you are in Plat with mostly empty hunting areas. HUNT experience sucks for me.

-pete
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 08:25 PM CDT

Uhm....scouting is one of the easiest survivals to train

Scouting isn't horrible to train, but it's far from the easiest survival to train. I would love the ability to train scouting outside of combat as well.
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 11:14 PM CDT
>>I would love the ability to train scouting outside of combat as well.

Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 11:30 PM CDT
>>Scouting isn't horrible to train, but it's far from the easiest survival to train. I would love the ability to train scouting outside of combat as well.

If only you had like, trails made by other Rangers that taught scouting based on the difficulty of the trail. You could call them Ranger trails or something...

:D
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/16/2012 11:42 PM CDT

>Scouting isn't horrible to train, but it's far from the easiest survival to train.

What's harder than typing >hunt every 75 seconds?
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 12:25 AM CDT
>>What's harder than typing >hunt every 75 seconds?

Doing it every 75 seconds 6 hours a day for 7 years?

- Kart
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 12:36 AM CDT
Scouting is trained for scouting's sake - there is no other real purpose to the skill other than circling and running trails - which are slower than walking. 'Hunting' does not improve with scouting ability - so unlike Astrology or Empathy where more skill = more / better stuff, Scouting's sole benefit is the ability to circle.

Scouting needs to be re-defined with a purpose - something that causes it to be beneficial to Rangers in some meaningful way. Token abilities are great - but as it stands Scouting doesn't help me get anywhere I can't otherwise get, fight anything I couldn't otherwise fight, or obtain anything I couldn't otherwise obtain.

It's kind of a shame too because there are so many possibilities for it to be awesome -

- Kart
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 12:48 AM CDT

>Doing it every 75 seconds 6 hours a day for 7 years?

Wouldn't really call that difficult to train.
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 12:56 AM CDT
>>Wouldn't really call that difficult to train.

Point is it needs a little more diversity - and purpose.

- Kart
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 01:06 AM CDT
When you guys hit 1000+ scouting, let me know how easy you find training it.

Falker
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 01:13 AM CDT

>When you guys hit 1000+ scouting, let me know how easy you find training it.

Discussion is about training it to circle cap, which is 520 with the new reqs. You're commenting on learning skills near the cap of the game for those particular skills, which is entirely a different story.
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 01:19 AM CDT

>Point is it needs a little more diversity - and purpose.

>Speaking of scouting, with the significantly higher requirements for training it, can we get experience for running trails looked at as an interim solution? Sithix has a lot of other priorities and I am really, really concerned with the sustainability of training scouting at those requirements. Currently training the skill is a mess and I have been letting it slide down my survivals because of the pain involved. Needing over 500 ranks MINIMUM for 150th makes me want to just scream. And this is a skill that used to be my #1 survival.

Point looks like it's about how difficult it is to train. I agree it's lacking purpose for sure, but the conversation is about training it, not what it does. I'd absolutely love to see it do more than it currently does (which isn't much.)

I understand the hunt gap in Platinum, one of the reasons I don't play it. I'm not a huge fan of only a few people playing around in a huge game though. That's more of a dwindling Plat player base though tbh.
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 01:37 AM CDT
>>Point looks like it's about how difficult it is to train.

It's difficult during combat when compared to OTHER combat survivals. I could lock every one of my combat skills and drain them halfway before Scouting would lock in combat - at level - particularly if one just 'hunts' every 71 seconds (pretty sure its 71). The roundtime associated with the action for the purpose of spam-learning the skill in combat is also unbalanced when weighed against its experience reward.

Scouting is also difficult outside of combat when compared to other non-combat survival skills. A ranger could run trails all day / night and theoretically never lock scouting, where climbing swimming foraging perception stealing etc. could all be trained a lot more efficiently, and offer far better experience & functionality returns.

The physical act of training the scouting ability is no more or less mind numbing than the repetitive keyboard pounding used to train any skill in DR - the difficulty comes in to play when its experience gain per action is measured against other skills - some that offer measurably increased methods and opportunity for training & using.

So again the point is that scouting needs to be more diverse, more purposeful, and easier to train.

- Kart
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 03:57 AM CDT

<<Discussion is about training it to circle cap, which is 520 with the new reqs. You're commenting on learning skills near the cap of the game for those particular skills, which is entirely a different story.

Cap of the game is currently 2000. The skill needs to be hashed out so it trains well past 1000-1100 ranks, without having to rely on HUNT as the only method of training (not to mention its a crappy method at those ranks anyway), as well as having more use than for just circling. We did have the option to have scouting worked on next, however, the guild voted to have companions done first, so we must wait on scouting becoming relevant. Scouting is by no means (not even close) the easiest survival to train, at any level.

As for the discussion, it was never about training to the circle cap. It was brought up as needing more ways to train it effectively besides HUNT, IE increasing the exp for running trails. You wanted to talk about how easy it is to train, IE your comment "scouting is one of the easiest survivals to train," and then when someone disputed that you want to respond with "what's hard about typing HUNT every 75 seconds" Which completely missed Pete's point. Then when I said its not as easy as you'd have it seem, IE try saying that past 1000+ ranks. So before you want to get snarky with me, you better first bring your A game, then read all of what is being said, not just what you'd like to read.

Falker
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 04:24 AM CDT

>Cap of the game is currently 2000. The skill needs to be hashed out so it trains well past 1000-1100 ranks, without having to rely on HUNT as the only method of training (not to mention its a crappy method at those ranks anyway), as well as having more use than for just circling. We did have the option to have scouting worked on next, however, the guild voted to have companions done first, so we must wait on scouting becoming relevant. Scouting is by no means (not even close) the easiest survival to train, at any level.

>As for the discussion, it was never about training to the circle cap. It was brought up as needing more ways to train it effectively besides HUNT, IE increasing the exp for running trails. You wanted to talk about how easy it is to train, IE your comment "scouting is one of the easiest survivals to train," and then when someone disputed that you want to respond with "what's hard about typing HUNT every 75 seconds" Which completely missed Pete's point. Then when I said its not as easy as you'd have it seem, IE try saying that past 1000+ ranks. So before you want to get snarky with me, you better first bring your A game, then read all of what is being said, not just what you'd like to read.

The 2000 global cap is actually incorrect. There are skills which people have trained higher than 2000. There are also skills that can't be trained much lower (see Multi Opponent), and yes it is the easiest skill to train to reach 150th circle since we're talking about Ranger Circle requirements. It's just as easy as perception where you can stand still and type >hunt and you gain the experience for it.

Pete's issue is that he's in Platinum where the main method of learning the skill is most ineffective due to the amount of players in that instance not that Scouting is difficult to learn, because it's not. It learns perfectly fine. It's still the easiest survival to train, maybe I could get a little bit more precise for you, Scouting is the easiest skill to learn in Prime in regards to our Ranger Circle Requirements. Should there be alternative ways to learn it? Absolutely, that doesn't take away from the fact that it's still the easiest survival to train.

I'm not picking and choosing what i'd like to read, i'm responding to the context of the post. It being difficult to train FOR YOU is about the limitations posed on having high ranks not because that skill is tough. When I can play a Ranger and meet the entire Scouting hard requirement from just using hunt prior to hitting 150, it's an easy skill to train. Nice try though.
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 07:32 AM CDT
>Pete's issue is that he's in Platinum where the main method of learning the skill is most ineffective due to the amount of players in that instance not that Scouting is difficult to learn, because it's not. It learns perfectly fine. It's still the easiest survival to train, maybe I could get a little bit more precise for you, Scouting is the easiest skill to learn in Prime in regards to our Ranger Circle Requirements. Should there be alternative ways to learn it? Absolutely, that doesn't take away from the fact that it's still the easiest survival to train.

I disagree about the easiest, most mind-numbing and repetitive with little to no point, maybe. Foraging is probably the easiest, followed closely by hiding. I can lock either of those far, far, far sooner than scouting, even under optimal conditions, where I have other hunters in the area.

>It's difficult during combat when compared to OTHER combat survivals. I could lock every one of my combat skills and drain them halfway before Scouting would lock in combat - at level - particularly if one just 'hunts' every 71 seconds (pretty sure its 71). The roundtime associated with the action for the purpose of spam-learning the skill in combat is also unbalanced when weighed against its experience reward.

This I agree with. When you add in the near complete inability to learn an effectively non-combat skill outside of combat, the aggravation only compounds.

Given that this skill has a much more central role in our requirements, I'd like to hear about our training options in the short-term and the long-term, as well what are the plans for making the skill useful across a broader range ranks beyond stretching abilities we already have to higher difficulties. Specifically, I'd like to hear if we can get the exp granted from running trails looked at as an interim solution until something permanent is put in, since it has been years now since new experience went in and this remains to be an issue and will only get worse with a soft-requirement in the skill.

-pete
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements *NUDGE* 03/17/2012 08:05 AM CDT
Let's get this back on topic, please.

If you have any questions, please email either myself (DR-Sidatura@play.net) or Message Board Supervisor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net).

Sidatura
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 09:51 AM CDT

>I disagree about the easiest, most mind-numbing and repetitive with little to no point, maybe. Foraging is probably the easiest, followed closely by hiding. I can lock either of those far, far, far sooner than scouting, even under optimal conditions, where I have other hunters in the area.

Well, Dragonrealms skills are all about mind-numbing and repetitive actions :P Thinking about it i'll have to agree that Foraging is an easier skill than Scouting with the ability to collect rock ad nauseum. I suppose our ideas of ease are different though. When training a skill, if I can keep it at 3/34 or higher with no effort that's an easy skill for me to train, being able to accomplish that by using hunt every so often makes it as one of my easiest skills to work with. I don't have to spend a significant amount of time focusing on that skill like sniping for hiding. When looking at the Scouting reqs im not bashing my head against the wall due to how tough it is. I guess we can agree to disagree, 520 ranks of scouting is not some nightmare to obtain. That, for me, goes to Targetted Magic.

>It's difficult during combat when compared to OTHER combat survivals. I could lock every one of my combat skills and drain them halfway before Scouting would lock in combat - at level - particularly if one just 'hunts' every 71 seconds (pretty sure its 71). The roundtime associated with the action for the purpose of spam-learning the skill in combat is also unbalanced when weighed against its experience reward.

I'm failing to see the "difficulty" factor here though, is its learning inline with some other skills? No, but keeping it at 3/34 as opposed to 34/34 is just as good until logout drain occurs. Even then learning isn't capping out at 3/34....I checked a log of my exp, When hunting every 75 seconds (if you're hunting every 71 seconds you're missing out on experience since it hasn't rolled over yet, which could be part of your problem.) while performing other skills in combat I am easily in the 20's/34. I don't see a correlation between EXP awarded and difficulty to train. Difficulty to train, at least to me, is performing something that requires a lot of work.

>Given that this skill has a much more central role in our requirements, I'd like to hear about our training options in the short-term and the long-term, as well what are the plans for making the skill useful across a broader range ranks beyond stretching abilities we already have to higher difficulties. Specifically, I'd like to hear if we can get the exp granted from running trails looked at as an interim solution until something permanent is put in, since it has been years now since new experience went in and this remains to be an issue and will only get worse with a soft-requirement in the skill.

I'll echo your sentiments, I would like to see other ways to train this as well that can be done outside of combat. I'd also love to see more functionality with this as well, because in its current form it's a pretty useless ability.
Re: Scouting Training / Usability 03/17/2012 10:31 AM CDT
>That, for me, goes to Targetted Magic.

I have TM trained to primary weapon reqs... Scouting sucks worse. ;-P

Takes me less time to ML TM than it does Scouting. Scouting takes longer to ML than any other survival that I have found, except for escaping.

Hiding, stalking, climbing, swimming, disarm, locks, foraging, and even perception all lock faster than scouting. Arguably they are all easier to train as well, since they don't have the same kinds of annoying timer on use. I really, really, really wish the experience model for HUNT was based on Hiding where you had diminishing returns on the same target creature. That would minimize abuse of the verb while allowing people to train it effectively in less populated areas.

>I'll echo your sentiments, I would like to see other ways to train this as well that can be done outside of combat. I'd also love to see more functionality with this as well, because in its current form it's a pretty useless ability.

This is the crux of the problem.

I only bring this up because in the experience announcement it was mentioned that certain skills would be evaluated for training. Scouting really needs another look and running trails needs a short-term patch to fix experience gain until the new trails rewrite is in. This way we can train an essentially non-combat skill out of combat, and those of us who don't have access to highly populated hunting areas still have an effective avenue for training it without having to spend about an hour locking it so we can get maximum drain experience while training something else that we can lock in 20 minutes.

-pete
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 03:46 PM CDT
This is drawn me back to the game...

Any idea when it will go live?
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 08:43 PM CDT
>>Scouting needs to be re-defined with a purpose - something that causes it to be beneficial to Rangers in some meaningful way.

100% agree. Scouting's one of the many skills that needs to be properly assessed after we get the initial X3 push taken care of.

>>Any idea when it will go live?

Our current timeframe is only as granular as "within months". We're working hard to get closer though!

--

Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 09:33 PM CDT
Amen Kart, Pete and Arct! HUNTing works scouting well up to a low point. The older, more skilled you get, the more you hunt in harder areas with the result that fewer folks are there--typing HUNT usually gets "no tracks found" message. : (

And I feel the pain because for me to circle ad nauseum, I need scouting AND stalking. And training stalking sucks worse than HUNTing. After a while, the only fast way of learning stalking is hunt way above level, and then of course, being me, die.

Please SOMEONE fix the trails--that's an absolutely rangerly thing to do and I hate to see all that work done on it, only to see it seldom used because it doesn't "train".

Z imagined so many wonderful things with trails that were supposed to be second stage and planned. And the trails are lanquishing. Yeah, I love using the trails because it's the rangerly thing to do...but I would so much like to see the vision of useful, fun trails realized.

So yeah, typing HUNT for 75 seconds for 8 more years isn't my idea of fun.

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 09:38 PM CDT
<<>When you guys hit 1000+ scouting, let me know how easy you find training it.

Discussion is about training it to circle cap, which is 520 with the new reqs. You're commenting on learning skills near the cap of the game for those particular skills, which is entirely a different story.>>

Um, no. I'm finding it hard to train and I have less than 520. It's high but not that high, yet. And don't say I don't "train right" or some other thing. This is true how I play and how I train and since everyone trains a little different, the whole "train right" thing doesn't mesh.

This guild needs to preserve it's diminishing diversity and I firmly fight against the one way to train philosophy.

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/17/2012 09:54 PM CDT

>Um, no. I'm finding it hard to train and I have less than 520. It's high but not that high, yet. And don't say I don't "train right" or some other thing. This is true how I play and how I train and since everyone trains a little different, the whole "train right" thing doesn't mesh.

If you choose to train "differently" that doesn't make a skill difficult to train if you decide not to use the way that teaches it the best. I'm not arguing for just one way of training a skill. All I'm saying is that it's not as difficult as you people are making it out to be. There isn't anything much harder than using Hunt when the timer is up. Sorry.
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/18/2012 12:05 AM CDT
>>If you choose to train "differently" that doesn't make a skill difficult to train if you decide not to use the way that teaches it the best. I'm not arguing for just one way of training a skill. All I'm saying is that it's not as difficult as you people are making it out to be. There isn't anything much harder than using Hunt when the timer is up. Sorry.

OK man you're right. Thank you for pointing that out for everyone. Have fun typing hunt every 75 seconds - you don't mind if the rest of us continue to push for more interesting and efficient ways to train and use our guild defining skill do you? Thanks :)

- Kart
Re: Ranger Circle Requirements 03/18/2012 12:11 AM CDT
I'll bite, what's more interesting than typing a command into a text based game. All skills are repetitive, all skills require typing the same basic commands over and over. The ones like HUNT that give you an exact idea of how to utilize them to their maximum make them even easier.

In the end it all comes down to either manually or having a script enter the same command over and over.
Prev_page Previous 1