Hiatus 02/16/2011 11:37 PM CST
Lol... Well, companions have been broke this long, what's a few more months. At least this time we know why there is a delay. Thanks for the upfront heads up.

Falker
Re: Hiatus 02/17/2011 05:15 AM CST
Likewise, thank you for letting us know!

I still blame the rest of all you for voting for companions... They are cursed! No GM has survived touching them!

-pete
Re: Hiatus 02/17/2011 07:26 AM CST
Ranger project....

delayed....

again...

I'm shocked.

Hang in there Sithix!!! You're our only hope.
Re: Hiatus 02/17/2011 12:15 PM CST
Please, by all means, take the time necessary to address your real life work. I appreciate your efforts up to this point, and look forward to hearing from you again when life has calmed down a bit. Until then, I wish you well.

:-)
Re: Hiatus 02/17/2011 02:52 PM CST
Well, this news shows how much of a divided person I am.

My reasonable self says "Take care of yourself first, and hopefully your work will tame itself you can return to your "real" job."

My snarky humorous self says "Ha! Knew it! Knew you would get burned out and have to quit!"

My companion self says "Wooooe to me! Companions are now dead...sackcloth and ashes!"

I don't doubt your work has tripled etc. You are one fast coder and probably the best your job has as well as DR has.

Do be kind to yourself ok? The LAST thing we need to hear is that you ened up in a funny farm or worse. : )

Zinaca and her baby raccoon, Shadow (could you, as 1 last thing before you go, make my raccoon grow? Hey if you don't ask, you don't get).