Hi 04/24/2018 01:49 PM CDT
Hello

Just saying hello, took a break of a few years, trying to figure it all out again. Anyhow asked a few general questions. Blah Blah Blah the whole drill, yes still Arct, yes original trying to navigate the heck hole, but I needed something to do when I travel for work as I am tired of drinking beer all the time, and really just want to be left to my own devices. So I figured back to the text based game. haha.

The Scoundrel Arct
Re: Hi 04/24/2018 06:36 PM CDT
Welcome back!
Re: Hi 04/24/2018 10:22 PM CDT

Woah, who let this guy back in? (Welcome back!) You can hit me up on discord - Jalika#4159 and we got a ranger chat going to.

Hope you have fun with it!

Jalika
Re: Hi 04/26/2018 09:24 AM CDT
Jalika, I hav eno idea what discord is or what Jalika#4159 is lol still trying to figure what all this means

Arct
Re: Hi 04/26/2018 12:54 PM CDT
>I have no idea what discord is or what Jalika#4159 is

All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. The name and numbers (Jalika#4159) are how to get in touch with her directly via Discord. The invite link to the DragonRealms server: https://discord.me/dragonrealms

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Main_Page
Re: Hi 04/26/2018 06:38 PM CDT
They closed AIM. Discord is the new hotness that all the cool kids are using.

Even if you only use it for Dragonrealms, I'd definitely use it. No need to download the program, you can use it from a browser window if you're old-school like me.
Re: Hi 04/26/2018 07:43 PM CDT

It definitely is helpful for DR communication, and I found some groups for some console stuff I play to. Lets us know when you got it hooked up and hang with the rangers!
Jalika
Re: Hi 04/27/2018 11:32 PM CDT
Welcome back! A certain silly elfie cleric was just wandering around and might trip over Arct some time!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy