<insert long trail cliche> 12/18/2016 08:28 PM CST
True story, I kept having dreams about text flying up my screen so I knew it was time. The changes make it feel like a new game, but familiar enough to make me smile. Haven't gotten up the courage to actually hunt anything at level yet so I'll make one of those "what should I hunt" posts once I learn all the spells again (and figure out if the armor I'm wearing is still worth anything)! Still, just tooling around and exploring has been a blast so far. I'll have to figure out some story about Hanryu traveling past the Wall to albaria to find his gorbesh roots or something.

Big thanks already to Saracus for writing a pretty awesome front end for us Mac users (and answering my question when I can't figure out how to convert my YASSE stuff to work with Outlander).

~Hunter Hanryu
"the potential worst case scenario was...very worst case." - Armifer
Re: <insert long trail cliche> 12/18/2016 09:02 PM CST

Welcome back!
Re: <insert long trail cliche> 12/18/2016 09:05 PM CST
Huh. Hey Han.
Re: <insert long trail cliche> 12/19/2016 01:00 AM CST
Glad to see you back
Re: <insert long trail cliche> 12/19/2016 08:26 AM CST
Yay Hanryu!

Nikpack
Re: <insert long trail cliche> 12/21/2016 04:00 PM CST

Yay. Welcome back!

Jalika
Re: <insert long trail cliche> 01/01/2017 05:51 PM CST
Welcome back Han! Yay now we can have new input on how we all train again. I missed those and found them interesting. But relax, won't expect it from you....yet. And I promise not to annoy you (oh, I just did, didn't I, just posting--um sorry!).

Zinaca and her young wolf, Lucky