I've been stuck on one hella long trail... decades! 04/03/2013 10:10 PM CDT
Heyo rangers!

I've recently come back after an eight year hiatus and boyhowdy do I feel little. and poor. If only the bank carried interest, 50 years worth might have made a pretty kronar.

My wife and are slowly getting back into the swing of things and diving into 3.0. It's funny seeing some of the same old issues, but so much new stuff to discover as well.

See ya round. This ranger stood alone in the wilds for far too long.

~Recluse Kywolf, S'Kra Ranger
~Jason
Re: I've been stuck on one hella long trail... decades! 04/03/2013 10:32 PM CDT
Welcome back. Funny I read your title, and then the message about being gone, and assumed you were on one of the 3 minute trails. Was gonna say, dont worry those ones teach the best, if you can run em. Lol.

Falker
Re: I've been stuck on one hella long trail... decades! 04/04/2013 07:56 AM CDT

I thought the same think, Falk!

Welcome back Kywolf. I'll be out of town for the next week but if you ever catch me in game or on AIM feel free to ask if you get stuck with anything.

Jalika / AIM- SpiffDR
Re: I've been stuck on one hella long trail... decades! 04/04/2013 11:42 PM CDT
Well it's true I have been running those long trails, but those are nothing compared to being lost in the wilds for years!
Re: I've been stuck on one hella long trail... decades! 04/07/2013 10:39 PM CDT
Welcome back!
Re: I've been stuck on one hella long trail... decades! 09/03/2013 03:32 AM CDT
Welcome back! Take things easy for awhile. A lot has changed. You ever see me wandering around, grab me and perhaps I can help a little. Though after my 6 month hiatus just after DR3 came out has meant I am re-learning stuff too.

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow