Sekoria 03/02/2013 07:07 PM CST
For those of you who knew Sekoria (Joni), she passed away last night due to heart failure. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers if that's something you believe in.

Thank you.

With a sad heart,
Merilwen (Glenda)
Re: Sekoria 03/02/2013 07:19 PM CST
My condolences to her friends and family.

Khyleigh (Natalie)
Re: Sekoria 03/03/2013 01:21 AM CST
Sorry to hear, very sad, another character I knew in-game, and was good company. My condolences.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Sekoria 03/03/2013 09:18 AM CST
crap, she was a great friend

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
Re: Sekoria 03/03/2013 11:50 AM CST
That she was, Purnay. I used to love playing with her when I was in Prime more.

Player of Ryeka and the brood

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Sekoria 03/04/2013 01:51 PM CST

Oh crap. I have known Sekoria off and on for a very long time. Great character and player. She will be missed.
Re: Sekoria 03/04/2013 03:29 PM CST
I ran into her on various characters and she was always wonderful. My condolences and she will be greatly missed.
Re: Sekoria 03/07/2013 03:49 PM CST
Sad to hear. I don't believe we ever spoke personally, but I was familiar with who she was. Will definitely say a prayer for her and all those she leaves behind. I hope they all can find peace in the memories she leaves us all.

~van