Maybe Back 05/22/2011 01:27 PM CDT
Seems things have changed in the last few years since i was gone.

I am trying DR out again to see if I want to come back, any thoughts on how to learn hiding? Is stalking critters still good?

Showerd
Re: Maybe Back 05/22/2011 02:46 PM CDT
For me my survival prime characters have little problem in keeping my hiding and stalking ranks high through basic stealth combat.

Hide
Advance Target
Stalk Target
Attack Target
Hide ...
Stalk ...
Attack ...

Rinse and repeat.

Re: Maybe Back 05/22/2011 07:03 PM CDT
Uncle Show! Welcome back! Come find me in game I am usually in Ilithi or Boar Clan. I would be happy to help with any questions you may have. Its good wo have you back!. Lots has changed since you have been away, look forward to seeing you in game.

Miv
Re: Maybe Back 05/22/2011 10:18 PM CDT
Was just talking about you last night with Miv. Good to see ya back, I just got back not long ago myself. Hit me up if you need anything bro.

Raxx
Re: Maybe Back 05/22/2011 10:30 PM CDT
Welcome back Showerd! I didn't know you in game but I have heard of you and seen you about back in the day. DR is pretty exciting now with so much on the cusp of being released. Find Miv...she has all the news. Also there is a guild fest in Theren you can go to. A few ranger tents there...oh and don't forget to get candy in each room--each guild has some.

Zinaca and her young raccoon, Shadow
Re: Maybe Back 05/23/2011 08:37 PM CDT
Wow, theres a name I havent seen in a while. Welcome back.

Asterid.

Also, please remember to watch the conflicts ~Sidatura
Re: Maybe Back 05/24/2011 02:20 PM CDT
Thanks for the tips, and the Welcome backs. I am still getting used to travel and learning my way around again, Seems all my travel scripts I have are no good on a MAC..... I may have to pick up a PC so I can at least make it from Crossing to a hunting area....
Re: Maybe Back 05/25/2011 06:58 PM CDT
>Seems all my travel scripts I have are no good on a MAC

Hit me on IM (HanryuDR) I'll show you how to fix that.

~Hunter Hanryu
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
http://tinyurl.com/HanryuTanning
Re: Maybe Back 05/25/2011 10:14 PM CDT
<<Hit me on IM (HanryuDR) I'll show you how to fix that.

It will be something along the lines of "here, buy this PC."

Falker