Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 06/25/2012 10:16 PM CDT
Hey everyone! So after playing Alexii for years I've finally reached a bit of a milestone of sorts. What makes this even more special to me is that the player of Rgamato (a good friend of Alexii's) is also at that milestone. So, we've decided to throw a bit of a party with the help of the awesome events team.

The main focus is really just to celebrate how awesome it is to be a Ranger, however all guilds are welcome to attened for some or most of the activites. We really can't assure anything. Since this is a gathering of Rangers, who knows what we will wind up doing. Maybe zip-line races? Who knows?

This event will be non-political and anyone bringing that sorta mess is going to be heavily frowned upon. This isn't really about that. So let's just have some fun!

Here is the official listing from the calendar:

Alexii and Rgamato's 100th Circle Celebration
WHEN: Sat, July 21, 6pm – 7pm
WHERE: Boar Clan
DESCRIPTION:
Rangers! Do we really need a reason to have a good time? Well, if you are one of those people, then here it is. Join us in Boar Clan for a wild time as we celebrate Rgamato and Alexii making Legendary Ranger status together. There will be drinks, gifts, and of course a chat with Paglar to finalize the ascension. Some or most of this will be open to all guilds, but we make no assurances.

You snap your furry fingers.
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 06/26/2012 04:52 AM CDT
Congrats on 100th Alexii & Rgamato!

I'd come to the party thing, but that's really not my style. I wish you both the best of luck going up and onward.

~Nefidyne
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 06/26/2012 08:02 AM CDT
Congratulations Alexii and Rgamato!

Gniloi
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 06/26/2012 09:09 AM CDT
>>I'd come to the party thing, but that's really not my style.

Roll up a baby Ranger and come play it sneaky! Ya might not win the arm-wrestling but you'll have some fun.

Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 06/26/2012 12:16 PM CDT
Congrats you two.

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 06/28/2012 04:04 PM CDT
Congrats Alexii and Rgmato. ::kisses and smooches Rg lots:: Oh I feel like a proud mama. Great job!

And I will be at that party...and so will Shadow. Can we have companion races? Yeah I know but I can dream.

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 06/28/2012 09:57 PM CDT
Companion races can happen. That's easy enough to set up. We'll be in Boar Clan, so it wouldn't be a problem to have a friend wait in Ilithi or Zoluren and act as a finish line. Most of our games will be finalized as the night rolls out, but I think that could be do-able and rather quick.

Great idea! Can't wait to have you and Shadow partying with us.

Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 06/29/2012 05:45 PM CDT
OOoooo thanks! I will beginning training Shadow immediately. And perhaps can the trophies for the campanion races be something we can interact with our companions with? Chew toys, throw objects etc.?

Can't wait for the party!

Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 06/29/2012 09:18 PM CDT
Congrats! Two great rangers.

Madigan
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 06/30/2012 04:13 PM CDT
congrats alexii and rigamadonculous (or whatever name i call you when I see you) capri and I will try to be there. Zin, you think shadow will survive long enough to race against chaser? thbbbbbt

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 06/30/2012 07:15 PM CDT
<<Zin, you think shadow will survive long enough to race against chaser? thbbbbbt>::

::squints at Purnay and frowns:: Um raccoons against raccoons? Yeah she will win, as she is one fast raccoon! Against your wolves...well that will just motivate her to run faster so she doesn't become a snack. Oh and no ambushing by you either! Bad Purnay! No ambushing or sniping!

Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 07/03/2012 06:53 AM CDT
Thank you all for your kind words. It really means allot to our chars to know some of our friends will be there to celebrate with us. But, even if you are not one of our friends, anyone is welcome to stop by and join the party. It should be allot of fun!

>>Zinaca

We've got the custom gifts already requested. There will be something for companions in the attendance gift if we're lucky. And... if it is approved, there might be two things in that gift that are companion-oriented. Regardless, I have an explorer's pack full of things to give away as prizes. It's something like 70-85 different items that make like 20 full prizes including the pack itself. (some of them are sets with multiple items)

Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 07/11/2012 04:33 PM CDT

Thanks a ton to everyone. It's been overdue for me to reach this point. Product of being lazy for so long. I hope to see as many of you as possible that day. Time for a ranger party!

ps-special thanks to Madigan for being such an amazing friend for so many years, and Zinaca for being my mentor on how to just not worry about circles, and being just an awesome friend. And yes Zin you should be proud I finally got off my butt and trained!
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 07/11/2012 04:38 PM CDT

oh and a final ps:Purnay I never know what you are gonna call me or do to me whenever I see you. :) thanks for that, it keeps things interesting
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 07/11/2012 08:33 PM CDT
<<And yes Zin you should be proud I finally got off my butt and trained! >>

Thanks for remembering me. And you have no idea how many times I really wanted to find you and drag you away from being a trader, to doing what you should have been doing! But I kept remembering what the wolves say...you have to let the cubs go their way. Anyway congrats Alexii and Rg.

Now a question---do we need invitations for the party next Saturday?

Oh and I been trying to teach Shadow how to race. The results are laughable and fun!
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 07/11/2012 08:53 PM CDT
>>Now a question---do we need invitations for the party next Saturday?

Nope. If you around around IG, Alexii will be making the full trip from Muspar'i down to Boar Clan that day starting sometime around noon. I'll probably try to gweth about something here or there as I travel, and I will be hanging around each guild on my way down for a bit to see if any Rangers are around that I can scoop up.

I will say this now, so nobody will bring it up later for any reason at all... I will not be taking Alexii through Ilithi on this trip. I'm going to ride the skiff at Riverclan, if you come with me be prepared for that.

System Announcement: The Night Sun has been snuffed. It's dark again. Now the scary stuff comes out.
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 07/15/2012 03:30 PM CDT
ahem... so oh Capri and I may or may not be able to make it... seing as we have tickets for 3:55pm showing of the dark knight rises... alas so you should either move it back later or extend it another couple of hours!

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 07/21/2012 08:27 AM CDT
Hey Team Ranger!
Today is the day, and tonight will be the night. Here is the schedule , reminder all times are in EST and some of the events may or may not happen depending on what/who is available:

6:00pm - Ranger convoy leaves Langenfirth
* Like I posted earlier, will be leaving the North around 6 and scouting/swimming/climbing/riding boats Southwards. I will not be going through Ilithi, so this might take a little bit of time.
7:00pm-ish - Arrive at Boar Clan
7:30pm - Introductions by Alexii and Rgamato
8:00pm - Companion Races
* We might do a few rounds of these so we can get a handful of winners. I'll go over details how it will work before the races.
9:00pm - Ranger Games : Snapshot Archery, Javelin Throw, and Arm Wrestling,
* No aim, no spells, no ju ju of any sort. Just load and fire and hope you have a good eye!
* If not an archer, don't worry. We'll have arm wrestling and javelin toss going as well.
10:00pm - Circle

Hoping to have the whole thing wrapped up by 10pm so those who wish to go to closing ceremony of Provincial Games can hot-step it down there.

UPDATE:
Sorry Zinaca, we couldn't get the 'pet toys' made as a gift. However, I still have a ton of really nice Ranger-themed items to give as prizes, and we have a really neat Ranger-styled attendance gift. Next time, Gadget! Next time!

Maybe I'll try for another Companion-Races event in the future and try to get gifts made that tailor to that.

System Announcement: The Night Sun has been snuffed. It's dark again. Now the scary stuff comes out.
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 07/21/2012 11:51 AM CDT
hey alexii, we may be back by 7:30 8 ish. soon as we get home we'll come show up

~Purnay
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 07/21/2012 12:26 PM CDT

Awesome! We'll be there and partying it up lol.
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 07/21/2012 12:32 PM CDT
Is ok about not getting "toys". My Shadow still can shred my moccassins to her hearts galore--and still loves to do it.

We are really looking forward to getting there! See you in Langen!

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow who is so excited she can hardly sleep--she is so looking forward to beating Purnay's wolf in the races (dream on little friend)
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 07/24/2012 07:08 PM CDT
Sorry to be so late about this but it has been too hot to get near a hot computer where I live. So...

A big THANK YOU to Alexei and Rgmato for their Legendary party. It was fun and I enjoyed seeing some rangers. Usually we all such loners it's hard to get together. So thanks a lot. BTW have you gotten the harnesses fixed yet? I haven't been in game to ask someone GMish.

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow (who predictably was last in the race--go raccoons!)
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 07/24/2012 07:41 PM CDT

Aye, it was good to see every one that there. Enjoyed the stories and the competition. Sorry I couldn't get there earlier.

And thanks to all to keeping the room scroll way down. That's the main reason I don't enjoy events. (Weddings, parties, and the like.) The old eyes don't see or read as fast as they used to. Is there anyway that anyone knows to keep the scroll down during a party? I usually see like 10 arrive and can't see who it is because the scroll's so fast.

Bluefalcon
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 07/25/2012 02:34 AM CDT
Thank you everyone for coming to celebrate it. I'm sorry about all the problems we encountered as far as the harnesses, games, ect. I haven't met with the gms yet and am still on the refer list. I hope to hear from a gm in the near future. I had a blast and yeah it was nice that everyone kept the scroll down. I hate seeing my exp bar soooo empty but I know how it is when everyone is creating scroll.
Re: Ranger Party / 100th Circle Celebration 07/26/2012 12:21 AM CDT
Besides squelching the people who are creating scroll, I can't think of another way to shush them unless we have a GM around to shush folks.

And I am kicking myself in the butt...we should have headed up to the top floor of the tavern for darts! Oh well...perhaps next time.

And yeah, don't worry, you aren't alone, Blue, with the "old" eyes and I need a new pair of glasses too. : D

Re: Ranger Party Gift 07/27/2012 06:38 PM CDT
Alexei and Rgmato, I assisted to see if they fixed the game-bag but they haven't and I was told to email DR weddings. I did and have no answer. Perhaps one or both of you could do the same? Please do this as soon as possible, Shadow keeps trying to shred my game-bag. >: (

Re: Ranger Party Gift 07/27/2012 07:22 PM CDT
I did an assist on something else and mentioned it, I was told that they were not going to change it. They also told me to talk to the person who placed the first assist.

Rgamato?

Regardless, if it can't be changed I will find a way to make them again (but bigger) or something better. We Rangers need weapon containers large enough for all our toys. Super sorry :(

Re: Ranger Party Gift 07/30/2012 01:53 PM CDT
It isn't YOUR fault! But man, for what ever you paid for the party....I would ask for the money back. No games that you set up and game-bag not holding the bows. Yeah you should sue! But hey, we are rangers and we can carry on! Would love it if you could get it bigger but....

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow (no no Shadow, don't shred that!)