Did I miss it? 04/30/2010 10:45 PM CDT
At the ranger race end, there was a leather alterer there who promised to come soon to the ranger fest and help us out. Did this fest happen yet? Did I miss it? I never did get a date for it, and Lucky and I have been in the hills for a week or so.

Zinaca and her wolf, Lucky who would love to have a wolf merchant selling chewables (he can't find enough to chew? My moccs, my leathers, my gloves...oh dear)
Re: Did I miss it? 05/01/2010 05:45 AM CDT
I assume by "ranger fest" he was referring to the upcoming Guild-Themed Fest planned for Therengia.

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.-Armifer

I don't think we ever take the training wheels off as players or gamemasters.-Inauri
Re: Did I miss it? 05/03/2010 03:18 PM CDT
Oh thanks...up coming--ok. Is this going to be game wide or just for premies again? Will we have to purchase tickets for it? Being near last to come in at the race has its drawbacks. : D Missed all the info.

Zinaca and her wolf, Lucky
Re: Did I miss it? 05/03/2010 03:54 PM CDT
Filled to the Guild (if that is what people are talking about), is prime (no aditional pay, no tickets, somewhat like the Chris' Mass).

Supposedly its going to have shopping associated with all the guilds, A Moon Mage (Kssarh I believe) announced he had some artifacts or items or some such that he may auction off (auction may be occuring).

GMs have advised that this will be happening roughly the same time every year, and this first time will have the lowest offerings (but next year it will grow, and each year after growing steadier).

Re: Did I miss it? 05/05/2010 09:04 PM CDT
Oh great! Sounds like fun! Now I just hope this fest doesn't go the way of Kaith Kirms and Droughtman's Maze.

Now time to get hunting. Gotta make that plat for my altered leathers.

Zinaca and her wolf, Lucky