Next Ranger Event 12/26/2009 12:02 PM CST
For those of you who're interested, the next ranger event is in the works.

Currently, we're discussing what to DO for the event, but as it stands, the timetable is Sunday, April 04, 2010. Sometime in the afternoon, but that's flexible. Remember, I operate on Eastern time, so...

There will be several unique events/contests planned, in addition to the main event. Being that I have ~4 months to plan this, we have PLENTY of time to iron out kinks/bugs in the events, so (hopefully) there won't be any minor goof ups this time around.

That being said, this event will be the be-all end-all of the events I've run so far, as I have ALOT more time to prepare, as well as a much better grasp on what is and is not capable.

My team and I are looking forward to seeing you all there, and I do hope to see EVERYONE there. This one's going to be great for the guild.

If anyone has any questions/comments/concerns, direct them to me here at my play.net, or via AIM at RangerRantjur.

If anyone has any gripes or complaints, direct them to Audacia, so she may delete them at her convienience without ever reading them. :)

~Ranger Rantjur Uzim, Emerald Knight, Commander, Ilithi Infantry (Retired.)

No Ranger Stands Alone.

MM2/SS, USN
Re: Next Ranger Event 12/30/2009 11:24 AM CST
>If anyone has any gripes or complaints, direct them to Audacia, so she may delete them at her convienience without ever reading them. :)

I read complaints, I even respond to most of them :-) That's why I am here.

SGM Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: Next Ranger Event 12/31/2009 03:38 AM CST
Quit being nice. It's ruining your bad name.

No Ranger Stands Alone.

MM2/SS, USN
Re: Next Ranger Event 12/31/2009 08:50 AM CST
>No Ranger Stands Alone.
Except for Rantjur, he smells funny

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."