Event Ideas/Suggestions 10/12/2009 10:05 PM CDT
The next ranger event is very tentatively scheduled for the end of January/Early February.

Haven't a clue in the world what we'll be doing yet, so please, any suggestions or ideas would be helpful.

Anything you might think of can be left here, sent to me via my play.net, or catch me via AIM at RangerRantjur.

And if you intend to AIM me, ignore the 'Mobile' icon. Seems my AIM is buggy and lists me as mobile all the time, whether I am or not.

No Ranger Stands Alone.

MM2/SS, USN
Re: Event Ideas/Suggestions 10/19/2009 07:20 PM CDT
Oh goody, hopefully I won't miss this event! ::marks January/February.

We could try a Ranger History Night and head to all guild leaders to learn their histories. Yes even to Marian because on a private boat it wouldn't be long and a chance for us to visit with each other.

We could have a story night---and hopefully more folks would participate--I loved the stories that were given here.

Could also have a tracking your companion contest. Don't know how it would work exactly but the fastest one to track their companion to a place wins. I'm horrible at it for some reason...can't track from more than a couple of rooms back.

Could have a huge tanning session with folks visiting as they make their items. Then prizes on which are better.

And always the archery contests please! And perhaps just a battle contest to see who can survive to the end. Like a tourney but with only rangers so we have a chance.

Just a few ideas...don't know how practical they could be. But am really glad you are interested in having another event!

Zinaca and her wolf, Lucky
Re: Event Ideas/Suggestions 10/20/2009 04:24 AM CDT
Thanks for the thoughts, Zinaca!

No Ranger Stands Alone.

MM2/SS, USN
Re: Event Ideas/Suggestions 12/20/2009 08:13 PM CST
Just a thought, but I would personally like to see an event involving the Emerald knights. I wouldn't even mind if it were a joint operation with the paladins.

No ranger stands alone.
Re: Event Ideas/Suggestions 12/21/2009 03:50 AM CST
It's a thought. It'd be tough to do, and would require ALOT of coordination...but it's a thought.

No Ranger Stands Alone.

MM2/SS, USN