Ranger race 07/26/2009 07:51 PM CDT
Thanks for the race...I had a blast even though I couldn't hit a kartai for the life of me...with LE. And it did take my life. Heh. Had a blast being last. Someone has to be last! Go me!

But seriously my magic stinks...my bb barely scratched the wing of a kartai : ( soooooo guess I will be working LE a lot more.

Wish we could keep the titles for a few days at least....anyway I loved the race and thanks for folks not starting it until I got there. Thanks Saracus and Rejik.

I didn't think I could run today so when I left last time, I was in Rossman's but then things worked out so what a run! Anyway thanks everyone who helped. And thanks for the piggies! That was fun!

Zinaca ::buffs her piggie charm and anklet and swears she can hear a distant squeal::
Re: Ranger race 07/26/2009 09:10 PM CDT
Wonderful shop by the ranger guild

--There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.--George Carlin
--'Must you fall asleep when I am talking?'..'No, its purely voluntary'..Churchill
Re: Ranger race 07/27/2009 05:06 PM CDT
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggggggggh, ok so I couldn't play this past week due to some RL issues... SO I've opted to win the couldn't compete award... which means I get to go find Rantjur and take put an arrow in his eye!!!!!!!!

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
Re: Ranger race 07/27/2009 06:38 PM CDT
Well, you passed me in the guild earlier, and didn't shoot me. Does this mean I'm free and clear, then?

MM2/SS, USN
No Ranger Stands Alone