Scheduling and Such for Nekkid Races 05/24/2009 10:34 PM CDT
I'm beginning the planning for the next 'Nekkid Ranger Race'

For now, I just need a quick reply from folks as to what scheduling would be better.

Which day of the week? (I assume Saturday or Sunday would be best)

Afternoon? Evening?

Currently, I'm on EST. I know for you west coast type rangers, some earlier times might not be good.

SO basically, just let me know what works. If not here, then drop me a line at RangerRantjur@aim.com

Or on AIM at RangerRantjur

I don't need specific dates, just a general 'Saturday Afternoon' or 'Saturday Evening EST' will suffice. Trying to get maximum rangerly participation.

~Ranger Rantjur Uzim, Emerald Knight of the Ilithi Infantry (Retired)

MM2/SS, USN
No Ranger Stands Alone
Re: Scheduling and Such for Nekkid Races 05/25/2009 02:51 AM CDT
Evenings or late evenings are good for me, any day.
Re: Scheduling and Such for Nekkid Races 05/26/2009 10:16 PM CDT
While it might be too late for this, evenings are better for me as well.

Jalika

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Re: Scheduling and Such for Nekkid Races 05/27/2009 05:07 PM CDT
Evenings. And if you have to do it in July, so be it.

Master Craftsman Thryntyrlz BagMaker steps out from under Caelfind's road-worn traveler's cloak.

Tvini gets a Nilerbone brain from inside her canvas sack.
Tvini pokes her Nilerbone brain.
Nilerbone sneezes!
Re: Scheduling and Such for Nekkid Races 05/28/2009 04:17 PM CDT
Been getting alot of emails and such about this, so here's the sum of it.

Originally, we were shooting for the 27th of June. Middle of the con, so that got scrapped. The 20th...well, too soon, methinks, to try to organize everything.

So, (mind you, this is written with pencil, in a mudhole, but...) the schedule stands as taking place the 11th of July at or around 3PM EST. The date is kinda set now, but the timing is negociable, based on people's schedules.

I'm still looking for volunteers to assist as judges, clue givers, and the like! Any help would be appreciated.

Drop me a line here at my play.net, or at RangerRantjur@aim.com or on AIM at RangerRantjur

MM2/SS, USN
No Ranger Stands Alone
Re: Scheduling and Such for Nekkid Races 05/30/2009 03:49 AM CDT
This might work for me, though I don't feel comfortable enough to say I absolutely can be there, and therefore be counted on to help officiate. I may have to be 'at work' but unusually that work might just be sitting waiting for something bad to happen to fix. If internet is more forgiving, might make it on.

Thanks for the update!
Jalika

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.