Band of Merry (Wo)Men meeting 09/01/2008 04:59 PM CDT
Looking to meet with anyone interested in joining The Band this Wednesday at 9:30 PM EST. Hoping this gives any west coast kids time to get home from work. The Crossings Guildhall, in the grove.

Bring your ideas and feedback. Will be pretty informal. Steal fest afterwards for any who want to stick around.

Jalika
AIM - SpiffDR

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Re: Band of Merry (Wo)Men meeting 09/01/2008 05:16 PM CDT
Let us know how it goes. Being 6 hours behind EST and living on kresh at the moment always makes things difficult.
Re: Band of Merry (Wo)Men meeting 09/01/2008 05:49 PM CDT
You stealing booze and tarts fer the get together??

Calissa
Re: Band of Merry (Wo)Men meeting 09/01/2008 09:48 PM CDT
Ah, guess I should wrangle up some goodies. Most food/inn places are no-steal shops though. =(

Jalika

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Re: Band of Merry (Wo)Men meeting 09/04/2008 07:09 PM CDT
Ah man Jalika, I missed it! I wasn't feeling to well so didn't play or check the boards until today. Anyone come? What happened?

Zinaca
Re: Band of Merry (Wo)Men meeting 09/04/2008 07:32 PM CDT
Thanks to all those that came!

Yup, we had a few folks and basically broke down our methods of training, and ideas for the Band. More are always welcome, so feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions. Will be doing a bit more planning when I get back from my business trip which starts tomorrow for 2 weeks.

Jalika
AIM - SpiffDR

Re: Band of Merry (Wo)Men meeting 09/05/2008 01:51 AM CDT
Glad it worked out ok Jalika. I can't drop you a direct message except here. But let us know when to met next. I always like the idea of Robin Hood and such...and with a name like Robin, who says it was a man? (Just kidding--I know it is historically agreed that there was a Robin Hood prototype and he probably was a he (unless Scvartzgonif got in the act and then we don't know).

Happy business trip!

Zinaca
Re: Band of Merry (Wo)Men meeting 09/12/2008 11:03 AM CDT
Sorry I missed this. Is there a log of the meeting?

Thanks.
Re: Band of Merry (Wo)Men meeting 09/30/2008 04:47 PM CDT
Hm, guess I could have kept one of those, but drop me an IM at SpiffDR and I can give a rundown of what we talked about. The more the merrier!

Jalika

Re: Band of Merry (Wo)Men meeting 10/02/2008 01:10 AM CDT
Jalika, I don't have instant messingers and none I have found and tried so far don't support my ancient (it's only 4 years old!) OS system.

So, when you wanna have a meeting, would you post here?

Welcome back from dreary hotel rooms and bad internet connections.

Zinaca