Weapons stocked 04/24/2005 02:37 PM CDT
CotS catalogue updated with blades and blunt weapons. I still need the sling maker to send me the appraisal and speak to me about sling/ammo sets pricing.

Signed,
The Shield Crafter
Harome, until our next encounter
Founder of the unlicensed Craftsman business, The Circle of the Serpent.
CotS catalogue at http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1o6qk/circleoftheserpent/
Re: Weapons stocked 04/25/2005 12:05 PM CDT
Sorry Harome, thought I had already sent a message back to ya.

>A sluagh-hide sling is a sling type weapon.

>You are certain that the sling is fairly balanced and is fairly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

>You are certain that the sluagh-hide sling is extremely weak, and is in pristine condition.

>The sluagh-hide sling is incredibly pliant.
>It appears that the sluagh-hide sling can be worn attached to a belt.
>The sluagh-hide sling feels pretty light.
>You are certain that the sluagh-hide sling is worth exactly 608 dokoras.

Slings are 10 stones, will be sold including sets of 30 rock flakes.

>You are certain that it could do:
no puncture damage
no slice damage
fair impact damage

>You are certain that the rock flakes are extremely weak, and are in pristine condition.

>The rock flakes feels light.
>You are certain that the rock flakes are worth exactly nothing.

Flakes are non-lodging, 2 stones (though the bundled weights are still wonky).

Price on the sets will be 2 plat(k). Additional flakes may be available for purchase. Get yours while supplies last =)

~Kyrrian
Re: Weapons stocked 04/25/2005 01:27 PM CDT
Very well. Welcome to the Circle.

Signed,
The Shield Crafter
Re: Weapons stocked 04/25/2005 01:56 PM CDT
>> rock flakes.

Never seen these before, mind telling me where you get them? They look like Aesry Smooth River Rock template do they compare even with the Smooth Rock ammo?

--
Ranger Hanryu, Sword of House Calibanor
(Vote Ssra for greatest GM EVER! still want a last name though)
Re: Weapons stocked 04/25/2005 04:56 PM CDT
According to him, they were the original side effect of using branch break upon its release. This does not happen anymore.

Signed,
The Shield Crafter
Re: Weapons stocked 04/25/2005 09:03 PM CDT
Kyrrian,

Send me an email to my play.net address regarding the previous issue we discussed.

Harome,

Are you tracking on when you'll be able to make "arm-worn" shields? I've not heard something conclusive about that so I was curious if you did. By the way, well done on the site, looks pretty good you half-trader machine. Looks like you've got just about everything. Oh but wait, there are no cupcakes. Where are the cupcakes?

Hawkman

"B. R."
Re: Weapons stocked 04/25/2005 10:37 PM CDT
>>Hawkman Are you tracking on when you'll be able to make "arm-worn" shields?

Best I can do is read the tanning and shield folders. While Battle Master Ssra has said he intends to have more pattern(s) one day, his list of things to do is rather huge as it is. He needs an assistant developer badly.

One of the ideas that he is considering (uncertain if he's still pursueing the project or not) was to have a repair shop accept your shield and reconfigure it to be arm worn. I think he first wants to look at existing shield templates and try to balance them out. I have no problem admiting the shields I make are extremely powerful for being a small shield. Of course, I'm not asking he weaken them either. It would help if Craft Master Tarragon voiced his views....at all. He is the father of tanning, but posts only once a year it seems (if not literally). I for one miss him being public, and giving us a chance to be interactive with him and his masterful work.

And as for the cupcakes, I will leave the domestication to you. I have shields to make.

And don't let the Hawks use their droppings as cupcake icing.

Signed,
The Shield Crafter
Re: Weapons stocked 04/26/2005 10:59 AM CDT
>>Never seen these before, mind telling me where you get them? They look like Aesry Smooth River Rock template do they compare even with the Smooth Rock ammo?

Yeah, they were a side-effect of BB in certain rocky areas during the original release of the spell. They do compare even to the smooth rocks, but direct appraisal shows the difference. Probably based off the smooth river rocks, but I never got a chance to take a look at those. Don't know why I collected them, but I finally broke down and got some GM help getting them out of my vault (the pile was so big I couldn't lift it ;)

These sets are a new beginning for me, a chance to clear those old flakes out of my vault and start working on the skills I need to tan better stuff. Been a loooong time since I did any work of that nature and I want to spark new interest in supplying decent leather goods to those who can't afford top of the line stuff. Harome's business is a great opportunity to do just that :)

~Kyrrian
Re: Weapons stocked 05/06/2005 05:56 PM CDT
Kyrrian, in case your email is not working, I require you to contact me. You have an order to fill.

Signed,
The Shield Crafter