Foraging Database update! 09/07/2004 10:32 PM CDT
The backlog has been cleared at long last. Thanks to all those people who sent me stuff an eternity ago and didn't see it added, I was working on a whole host of other things and the DB went by the wayside for a while.

The database is now up to 2750 entries, from acorn to yew wood. If you see an area in there that is missing an item, or entries entirely missing (I just added M'Riss's first entries today), please take the time to check out a room for us and let us know what you can find.

The best rooms to check are common areas, places where everyone will know what I'm talking about if I enter it in the database. If those are already checked, and you know there is an herb someplace that can't be found elsewhere in the area, let me know that too. If I wouldn't know where it is outright, provide details so I can find the right maps for it, and directions to it if necessary.

And for those of you who haven't already checked out the database, I encourage you to. We've worked very hard to make it the ultimate resource on foraging, and would appreciate all the input, especially on item locations we've missed, that we can get.

The foraging database is here:
http://www.olwydd.org/herbs/forage.php

I can be reached at quelgash@olwydd.org.

--Quelgash.
"Do not go where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path, and leave a trail." -Emerson
Re: Foraging Database update! 09/08/2004 02:30 AM CDT
Used your site for alot of other things and never saw this at all. Looks like great work and I feel sure I'll need it soon. Thanks for all the effort.

Rej
Re: Foraging Database update! 09/08/2004 12:24 PM CDT
> Used your site for alot of other things and never saw this at all. Looks like great work and I feel sure I'll need it soon. Thanks for all the effort.

You're welcome.

--
Olwydd
Re: Foraging Database update! 09/10/2004 09:23 AM CDT
Your database kicks arse.

I wish I could get a useable copy for MsAccess...working on it. Just something to reference with out getting the internet.

sylviir

Tagline.zip

(Trying to save space)
Re: Foraging Database update! 09/12/2004 09:27 PM CDT
Wow!!! Nice job on the site!

-Edahla
Re: Foraging Database update! 09/12/2004 10:14 PM CDT
It's been up over a year. Where've you been? ;)

--Quelgash.
Re: Foraging Database update! 09/12/2004 10:14 PM CDT
Oh. Oh yeah. And thanks! :)

--Quelgash.