The time has come 07/05/2019 10:31 PM CDT
The time has come that the registers be wiped. I know longer care where I stand vs rangers that stopped playing 10 years ago because they haven't tapped a register since DR3.0. They left the game years ago. They arent paying Simu anymore. I am. And many others of us. Why does Simu want to keep these people on the registers? Reward the people that are still playing. They arent paying Simu bills anymore, we are. Please wipe the damn registers so I know where I stand vs others that are still playing/paying.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Asterid

Also, please remember to watch the conflicts ~Sidatura
Re: The time has come 07/06/2019 07:05 AM CDT
Here here!

I think the registers should be wiped every time we have a guild fest. It would be cool to make a big deal about all the GL's coming together to celebrate those on the lists, but wipe them to let everyone start fighting for the top again. I'm doing my best to archive the registers on the wiki every quarter, so old names are still there in the history.

~Hunter Hanryu
>Everything Rangers have is just a lame version of something cool.~Morkim
Re: The time has come 07/06/2019 12:14 PM CDT
I think we'd just see it auto-filled with bots. Or people who have bought those characters would spend 5$ to trot them out, tap the register, and vanish.
Re: The time has come 07/06/2019 08:18 PM CDT

I'd like to see a periodic refresh, especially since it hasn't been since the skill consolidation. Would like to see a scroll posted in each guild to remember the old. Also, Marion should count in thievery. Until that time I'll keep the thievery register up.

Jalika
Re: The time has come 07/06/2019 08:46 PM CDT
<<I think we'd just see it auto-filled with bots. Or people who have bought those characters would spend 5$ to trot them out, tap the register, and vanish

If I'm remembering correctly, the Ranger lists are a special case that are still showing names that ranked on the list based on old skills, and it is currently mathmatically impossible to beat some of them with the current skills in game that the list uses. I.e. even if all the rangers on that list came back and tapped a new list, their placement would represent what their actual ranking is with the current skills which may or may not be the same ranking they were at with the old skills. And that's assuming someone who hasn't played the game in 10 years would even bother to do something like that.
(It's possible I'm not remembering this correctly at all or it was already fixed.)