::Waves to Jalika:: 05/04/2013 11:23 AM CDT
I was wondering how long it would take to see a familiar face running around :)

-Quid
Re: ::Waves to Jalika:: 05/19/2013 01:58 PM CDT

Yea, it is you! Been a big bogged down in work so haven't been playing as much as I'd like (plus have to figure out how to play on my new Mac without hating life). Nice to see you around. We'll have to catch up.

Jalika
Re: ::Waves to Jalika:: 05/20/2013 10:08 AM CDT
Use VMware Fusion and install Windows 7, or Windows 8 then run it virtually. That is how I run the game. I have also been running it via my surface tablet as well. Which seems to work pretty good so far.

Arct
Re: ::Waves to Jalika:: 05/27/2013 11:19 AM CDT

I bought Fusion but now my husbands trying to convince me I don't need a virtual windows on my macbook (he's a mac fan boy). Do you recommend a particular version of Windows? I was looking at picking up a 7 full version maybe. I'd love to be able to transfer over my desktop but it seems like I'd have issues since its presumably a OEM version.

Jalika
Re: ::Waves to Jalika:: 05/29/2013 12:53 PM CDT
I tell ya what, I am a big fan of Windows 7 I think it is probably one of my favorite windows but I have become a bit more happy with Windows 8. I spent last week on the road traveling working on Windows 8 and have installed Wizard on both, I use the wizard, I am not as hi-tech in the other apps that are out there to play. I am pretty sure you can import your entire desktop into Fusion, although I haven't done it yet from the desktop, but even the OEM has the SN I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't just basically drag and drop in. I have moved multiple virtual machines back and forth through versions of fusion and desktops, to lap tops of Macs. I actually currently have 3 version of windows for my Macbook Air, and for my Imac.

Arct