Change of pace 01/08/2012 09:03 AM CST
Since I'm in a holding pattern of a sort (I need everything to advance), I decided to switch up my routine and take a break from the daily grind. I'm currently on the boat to Aesry to take in the sights and maybe catch up on my climbing skill.

The boat ride is turning out to be long and it lets my mind wander to those nagging questions that usually are in the back of my mind.

"Why does one box teach lockpicking better than disarm?"

"How does a critter rip off my arm and yet leave my leathers undamaged?"

"Why does Sir Dance-A-Lot (my raccoon companion)dance so much? Does he need to tell me something, like he wants to join the Tavern Troupe?"

"How does my beard unbraid itself while I'm asleep?"

"How much wood WOULD a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

"Hey! I can't find a privvy or chamber pot on this boat!"

Just Ramblin',
Sojourner Sortenin
Re: Change of pace 01/08/2012 12:19 PM CST
Aesry is a great place to be a mid circle ranger - climbing, swimming, escaping... careful you don't get stuck out there - and make sure you brought a lantern or some gaethzen...

- Kart
Re: Change of pace 01/08/2012 04:19 PM CST
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Falker
Re: Change of pace 01/08/2012 06:15 PM CST
>>"How much wood WOULD a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

A woodchuck would chuck all the wood it could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

-Armifer
"In our days truth is taken to result from the effacing of the living man behind the mathematical structures that think themselves out in him, rather than he be thinking them." - Emmanuel Levinas
Re: Change of pace 01/09/2012 11:22 PM CST
>>>>"How much wood WOULD a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

>>A woodchuck would chuck all the wood it could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

A woodchuck would chuck all that wood that a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
Re: Change of pace 02/26/2012 12:15 AM CST
Rangers obviously spend too much time in the company of woodchucks.