Fest item Ranger request 05/16/2010 03:18 PM CDT
Since one of the primary themes in the Ranger exclusive tent seems to be whips, is it possible we could maybe get a riding crop at some point added, maybe please, GameMaster Audacia?

-Armifer says consequences are how we honor evil roleplaying.
-Abasha says, "Personally, I love supporting evil characters, but not if they can't take their lumps too.
-Quarel says, "Not me I hit you because I like to hit."
Re: Fest item Ranger request 05/18/2010 09:48 PM CDT
Not a bad suggestion, I wouldn't mind seeing nifty map cases to hold the scout trail maps for a future item. =)

No ranger stands alone.
Re: Fest item Ranger request 05/19/2010 06:36 AM CDT
>I wouldn't mind seeing nifty map cases to hold the scout trail maps for a future item. =)

I believe these are available at the hollow's eve fest:

>> You tap a dark leather cartographer's case embossed with a compass rose inside your dappled-grey rucksack.

Or maybe it was another fest.... Would be nice if they were available again, since there was a whole cartographer's kit that would go excellently with the trail maps.

I still wish we could STUDY the maps like a compendium for scouting experience after we fill them in. This would make sense with them being bound items and would allow us to train scouting from more sources, given the need to improve the learning rate there.

-pete
Re: Fest item Ranger request 05/20/2010 05:40 PM CDT
Noted!

SGM Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: Fest item Ranger request 05/23/2010 02:31 PM CDT
Noted? Which? Cases, crops, scouting experience from using the maps? Oooooo you are such a good GM! So--evasive. : P

Hey I have like 4 cartographer cases in my vault from a long ago fest...too bad I can't get in my vault. Please let us rent extra vaults!

Zinaca and her wolf, Lucky
Re: Fest item Ranger request 06/02/2010 02:01 PM CDT
A little late, but doesn't the tanner in BC have a map case pattern?

Re: Fest item Ranger request 06/02/2010 05:08 PM CDT
>A little late, but doesn't the tanner in BC have a map case pattern?

Yep. The next questions are how much skill does it require and does it hold all the maps?

~Faih