Happy Halloween 10/31/2009 10:57 PM CDT
Too all you boring rangers, that havent posted in the ranger folders in 2+ days. What has the world come to, when rangers have stopped rambling. A sad day indeed.

Hopefully you guys are enjoying your parties, or kid's candy (if you have them), or scary movies, or however you've decided (or been forced) to spend your trick or treat day. Hopefully not too many of you had to work. :-P

Falker
Re: Happy Halloween 11/01/2009 09:27 AM CST
I have to agree... seems like in the last month and a half all the rangers decided to go on walk about.

someone come up with a good topic to complain about!

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
Re: Happy Halloween 11/01/2009 09:34 AM CST
>>someone come up with a good topic to complain about!

Grammar.
Re: Happy Halloween 11/01/2009 09:43 AM CST
>>someone come up with a good topic to complain about!

Rangers?

The BCS?

Boise State?

Dartenian says, "The thing that makes Dragon Dance king is that it pretty much bonuses every single that can possibly be buffed for combat. Including at least two things that don't even exist."
Re: Happy Halloween 11/01/2009 10:37 AM CST
Scouting still sucks to train!

Escaping is a pain.

I want my cheesy poofs!

-pete
Re: Happy Halloween 11/01/2009 11:39 AM CST
Get your own bag of poofs this one is mine! Touch em and you will pull back a bloody stump!

Miv
I would rather have an intelligent enemy than a stupid friend.
Re: Happy Halloween 11/01/2009 02:00 PM CST
Soon.

SGM Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: Happy Halloween 11/01/2009 02:19 PM CST
Eeekk!

::runs and hides!::

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Happy Halloween 11/02/2009 10:07 AM CST
I'd just like to point out the Ranger bonus is broken.
Re: Happy Halloween 11/02/2009 10:49 AM CST
>I'd just like to point out the Ranger bonus is broken.

After spending the weekend in the spider, don't I know it. My climb/swim/forage scripts are defaulting back at least 130 ranks (almost 200 on the climbing part) and I can't run a trail at all. Oh and I just got spotted sniping in a critter that won't even move my hiding from clear.

:'(

~Hunter Hanryu
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
Tolle says, "Yup yup, 'bout time. What the heck took you so long?"
Re: Happy Halloween 11/02/2009 11:35 AM CST
>After spending the weekend in the spider, don't I know it. My climb/swim/forage scripts are defaulting back at least 130 ranks (almost 200 on the climbing part) and I can't run a trail at all. Oh and I just got spotted sniping in a critter that won't even move my hiding from clear.

I went from never setting foot in town to spending pretty much a week solid in the spider. Oi.

-pete
Re: Happy Halloween 11/02/2009 03:56 PM CST
heh... My wife has been in the spider... can't wait til she finds out her bonus is gone.

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
Re: Happy Halloween 11/02/2009 04:19 PM CST
I agree its why I only spend limited amounts of time in the fest grounds. It sucks for us rangers due to the fact that I either loose my bonus or loose out on unscheduled merchants and raffles.. The choices we must make.
I will keep my bonus as it stands as I have a serious distaste for braying like a milk cow.

Miv
I would rather have an intelligent enemy than a stupid friend.
Re: Happy Halloween 11/02/2009 05:15 PM CST
it sucked, but it still wasn't as bad as the three hours I spent in the inn in Riverhaven at an event. I couldn't even find a basic trail after that one. Must be set to UBER-CITY++ or something.

-pete
Re: Happy Halloween 11/03/2009 07:53 PM CST
Boise State is the equivalent of a four letter word in Eugene. Thank goodness USC got destroyed or it would have been a bad halloween for me.

Arct
Re: Happy Halloween 11/03/2009 08:43 PM CST
Lol @ the bonus penalizing festival. Go go ranger bonus!
Re: Happy Halloween 11/04/2009 04:31 PM CST
Here's something to ramble about

http://textbasedshame.livejournal.com/39845.html

L O L & ::cry::

~Hunter Hanryu
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
Tolle says, "Yup yup, 'bout time. What the heck took you so long?"