Geez 10/11/2009 03:29 PM CDT
You guys are really dead. What has happened to the ranger folders? We used to be the most rambling bunch... Now it seems like the trader folder gets more posts than we do. You guys need to liven up.

Someone start a conflict or something. (A real one) Or Audacia, release something cool, so we can sing praise for a week or so (as well as post complaints, and tweaks, and more praises, etc about it). SOMETHING people. It makes me miss people like Teeklin and Krinahd and Dulcina. You could always count on them to post an opinion of something about something.

Which brings me to my next point. You rangers are really starting to suck. Rantjur took the time to put on a Ranger picnic, and I think there was only about 20-25 people that showed up. That was an utter disappointment to me. Especially since I was dragged to an IG wedding 2 weeks prior, and saw over 70-80 people there. Are you telling me, that a boring wedding can draw more people than a ranger picnic that offers prizes and games and socializing? Get with the program people!

Falker
Re: Geez 10/11/2009 08:53 PM CDT
I was working. Rantjur is purposefully putting on events every time I go out of the country. I know it.

Dare I say it, I think we're all growing up. I know I don't have the time to spend that I did while I was in highschool 10 years ago.

Rangers don't suck.

And an opinion....You all don't train enough TM or stealing.

Jalika

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Re: Geez 10/11/2009 09:10 PM CDT
>And an opinion....You all don't train enough TM or stealing.

I got TM down pat, but I haven't been able to get into the swing of things for shop theft. Know any good references for what to do and at what skill levels?

-pete
Re: Geez 10/11/2009 09:30 PM CDT
Lots of us been adding things to the Elanthipedia stealing list when we've capped an item, and while the predicted cap isn't perfected yet the number is close enough to give you a good idea if you haven't learned how to figure you're own sweet spots with weight/app.

http://elanthipedia.com/wiki/Stealing_List

WOTP, EM, CS if you like the held mana stuff. Take off your armor.

If you end up having issues, feel free to drop me an AIM at SpiffDR. I love to chat stealing.

Jalika

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Re: Geez 10/11/2009 11:59 PM CDT
No no, see, your GM team is actually doing a good job so y'all don't feel like complaining all the time, yeah that's it!

In all seriousness, we have a lot of things planned, and they'll pick up here soon. I'm sure I'll give you plenty of things to complain and praise about. Hopefully more praising than complaining though...

:-)
SGM Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: Geez 10/12/2009 05:19 PM CDT
>And an opinion....You all don't train enough TM or stealing.

I liked working stealing.. but after 300 ranks I'd had enough. And besides, that's even more travel time taking away from combat/swim/climb :/

And once I'm on riss, just forget it unless they give me a way to swim to kresh... though the entire penal colony thing makes that iffy hrm.

And forget TM. I can think of a dozen things I'd add to a training routine before I'd go tm, pfft. =)
Re: Geez 10/12/2009 05:37 PM CDT
>And once I'm on riss, just forget it unless they give me a way to swim to kresh... though the entire penal colony thing makes that iffy hrm.

The penal colony is closed since new justice. As a result, you can't steal at all on M'riss. Getting arrested on Mer'kresh just sends you to a normal jail.
Re: Geez 10/12/2009 06:42 PM CDT
>Getting arrested on Mer'kresh just sends you to a normal jail.

Good to know. Now, how about the swimming part? =)
Re: Geez 10/12/2009 07:30 PM CDT
>Now, how about the swimming part? =)

You'll need to kidnap a GM and force them to code for food. Or wait for the dreaded soon.