Warding 02/01/2014 08:50 AM CST

Hey fellow Rangers. Having difficulty training Warding on the same level as the other magic skills. Using The LW spell (tried high mana casts, multiple low mana casts, etc..) mid 200s skill. Thanks.

Ras
Re: Warding 02/01/2014 02:59 PM CST
Try using cheetah swiftness. It's cyclic, uses 10 mana, trains augmentation and warding. You can just keep it up where ever you go. My magics are about on your level and it works for me.

Zinaca and her full-grown raccoon, Shadow
Re: Warding 02/04/2014 10:33 AM CST
Thanks for the response Zinaca. I tried cs but ran into some problems... my warding isn't as high as my other magic skills so I assume I will need to train it higher before I can cast that spell. Primary is 298 and Augmentation is 236 but warding is only 163. I did get the raw channeling feat. On a side note EY seems to teach far better than LW. 40 cast at 20 mana (using cambrinth) with EY gets warding nearly locked while LW is pondering. I will just cast EY for a while I suppose. Any idea when I can cast CS?

Ras
Re: Warding 02/04/2014 04:40 PM CST
I think you should be able to cast cs now. My magics are Primary magic 268, attunement 276 and warding 187 (but I could cast it when it was 168). But if EY is locking you then by all means use it. When I cast cs I have to be careful not to cast it too high or I won't be able to cast it. Hope this helps.

Zinaca and her full-grown raccoon, Shadow