Entity of Nature 02/26/2009 05:31 AM CST
Entity of Nature
At least ?? ranks in ?? ?? ??
Must have at least 6 spells from Nature Manipulation Spellbook.

I saw the above on the titles page. Does anyone know what skill, or can a GM give us a hint? The number of ranks would also be nice, but just knowing the skill would be a start.
Re: Entity of Nature 02/26/2009 03:48 PM CST
I'm sure it's a magic skill. Probably Primary Magic, given the spell req, but it might also be PP instead. Maybe try to figure out the fastest (as opposed to most desireable or sensible) way to Spell #6 and use that as a baseline?

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Re: Entity of Nature 02/26/2009 08:38 PM CST
I'm sure you'd be very wrong to assume its magic.

"So like I said, don't take it personally. All cultures have their share of fools. It's just that we always felt yours had a lot more than ours."
~~Warrior Mage Guild Leader Senfrislor, The Prydaen in Their Own Words~~
Re: Entity of Nature 02/27/2009 12:07 AM CST
<<I'm sure you'd be very wrong to assume its magic.

I think that is a fair assessment and concur. Highly doubt it's magic.

Falker
Re: Entity of Nature 02/27/2009 11:35 AM CST
It has to do with one of your survival skills. Not a specific survival skill, but one of them specifically.

Is that vaguely unhelpful enough?

GameMaster Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: Entity of Nature 02/27/2009 12:21 PM CST
Don't worry, if you train every single survival skill you'll get the title eventually. Heh.
Re: Entity of Nature 02/27/2009 03:59 PM CST
X highest survival?

X lowest survival?

"highest X survival" (X being some subset of the overall survival skillset, ie, rangerly skills as opposed to thiefly ones or travel survivals versus loot--skinning, disarm traps, lockpicking--survivals)?

"lowest X survival" (X being some subset of the overall survival skillset, ie, rangerly skills as opposed to thiefly ones)?

I'm guessing they're going KISS on this one, though, so we could probably drop the last two.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.