Bloodwraith 04/25/2007 08:50 PM CDT
Any rangers have this title? It's in the criminal category. I think the hiding/stalking req is under 250, but I'm trying to figure out if there is a backstab req as well. This empath wants it. Thanks.

~Purehand
Re: Bloodwraith 04/25/2007 08:53 PM CDT
I sure don't... of course, I've only got 2 stealing and about 35 pick/disarm. Heh.

-Vision et al

Also, I can shoot bees.
Re: Bloodwraith 04/25/2007 09:01 PM CDT
I think the reqs are 225 for stealing, hiding and stalking. And maybe, hopefully not, a backstab req.

~Purehand
Re: Bloodwraith 04/25/2007 10:17 PM CDT
I don't have it, but check with Astersnert, he has the huge stealing of the guild.

Arctuniol

In an open world who needs Windows or Gates.
Re: Bloodwraith 04/26/2007 11:24 AM CDT
Jalika has it.

-Vel
Re: Bloodwraith 04/26/2007 01:22 PM CDT
Thanks. Looks like it's 150 weapon, 225 hiding/stalking/stealing from the people I've been talking to.

~Purehand
Re: Bloodwraith 04/26/2007 02:41 PM CDT
Jalika=ranger?

Farewell, remorse: all good to me is lost; Evil, be thou my good.
~Paradise Lost (bk. IX, l. 171)
Re: Bloodwraith 04/26/2007 02:43 PM CDT
Yes, she is a Ranger.

-Teeklin

"Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime." -Potter Stewart
Re: Bloodwraith 04/26/2007 03:47 PM CDT
Updated Criminal titles:

Bloodwraith
At least 225 ranks in Hiding
At least 225 ranks in Stalking
At least 220 ranks in Stealing

~Dalkin~
Re: Bloodwraith 04/26/2007 04:34 PM CDT
Definately needs to be re-evaluated. Put the stealing wherever you like (although I have no idea what that has to do with blood) but if you're wearing a wraith title you should have to get the necessary wraith requirements (500 hide/450 stalk).

-Teeklin

"Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime." -Potter Stewart
Re: Bloodwraith 04/26/2007 05:39 PM CDT
Boo, i hate being wrong.

And teek, while I agree some of the titles are ridiculously easy to get (death hand requires next to no skill) not that would mean alot of titles. Just look at 1/2 the warrior mage "arcane X" titles.

Farewell, remorse: all good to me is lost; Evil, be thou my good.
~Paradise Lost (bk. IX, l. 171)
Re: Bloodwraith 04/26/2007 07:46 PM CDT
Actually the warrior mage "Arcane X" titles follow those guidelines I believe. To be an "Arcane Juggernaut" you need to satisfy the reqs for Juggernaut plus the extras, for example.

-Teeklin

Re: Bloodwraith 04/27/2007 08:51 AM CDT
<<Actually the warrior mage "Arcane X" titles follow those guidelines I believe. To be an "Arcane Juggernaut" you need to satisfy the reqs for Juggernaut plus the extras, for example.

And for Arcane Sniper? Or was that finally taken away?
Re: Bloodwraith 04/27/2007 11:16 AM CDT
>>And for Arcane Sniper? Or was that finally taken away?

Still there on my pretend guild list as a thief.

~Dalkin~
Re: Bloodwraith 04/27/2007 11:30 AM CDT
ok, I was wrong, its no longer there as of this morning. But it was 2 days ago...heh, guess the title changes went through..::chortles::

~Dalkin~
Re: Bloodwraith 04/27/2007 04:24 PM CDT
Yeah solomon i believe it was posted a couple? months ago they had removed arcane sniper and added arcane marksman? maybe? I was just stoked they kept the sniper title where it belongs. A belated Thank You is in order.
Re: Bloodwraith 05/07/2007 06:35 PM CDT
I'm not a ranger! I mean...doh. Cats out of the bag.

Jali

The following titles of the Criminal category are available to you:

Pick-Snapper, Yegg, Thug, Footpad, Cutpurse, Pickpocket, Kleptomaniac, Pilferer, Crook, Swindler, Rogue, Prowler, Scammer, Shoplifter, Thief, Bandit, Grifter, Looter, Burglar, Scoundrel, Larcenist, Fence, Criminal, Highwayman, Con Artist, Outlaw, Bootlegger, Racketeer, Reaver, Counterfeiter, Safe Cracker, Smuggler, Spider, Faceless, Whisper, Midnighter, Delinquent, Vagrant, Sticky Fingers, Acquirer, Opportunist, Swindler, Purloiner, Robber, Fog, Ghost, Smoke, Libertine, Elusive, Rumor, Spectre, Mist, Phantom, Safe Cracker, Escape Artist, Bloodwraith, Rook, Shark, Gambler, Vapor

>You've gained a new rank in your ability to steal.