Nature's Marksman
At least 500 ranks in Hiding
At least 300 ranks in Scouting
At least 50 ranks in Animal Lore
At least 500 ranks in Stalking
Must know Awaken Forest
Must be able to Snipe
At least 250 ranks in Lowest Bow

Is this taking Crossbows into the Count? just making sure because i have three bows over 250. Just never trained Crossbow, yet if i need to i will.

"So like I said, don't take it personally. All cultures have their share of fools. It's just that we always felt yours had a lot more than ours."
~~Warrior Mage Guild Leader Senfrislor, The Prydaen in Their Own Words~~
Re: Real Title question 04/19/2007 03:26 AM CDT
Good question. Haven't a clue, but Ill see if I cant find out.

Cheers,

Daethar

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. -- Albert Einstein
Re: Real Title question 04/19/2007 12:58 PM CDT
Just confirmed that this "Lowest Bow" is conventional bows, and not crossbows.

Cheers,

Daethar

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. -- Albert Einstein
Re: Real Title question 04/19/2007 01:09 PM CDT
Then I don't have it for some reason. I met the requirements that were posted for it. Yeah it was one of those titles i really wanted. I would make sure but i'm pretty dead at the moment but i've been to figure out what i was lacking for the past month. Now with the reqs posted I meet those.. so not to waste time but if you could check would be grateful.

"So like I said, don't take it personally. All cultures have their share of fools. It's just that we always felt yours had a lot more than ours."
~~Warrior Mage Guild Leader Senfrislor, The Prydaen in Their Own Words~~
Re: Real Title question 04/19/2007 06:08 PM CDT
Ok. Some crossed wires, and a little research later

At least 250 ranks in Lowest Bow
...does in fact check Crossbows too.

Sorry for the misinformation.

Cheers,

Daethar

Re: Real Title question 04/19/2007 07:17 PM CDT
yeah, i was hoping that was the case, cause i know tolle includes all bows <including xbows> on his guild register.

schvartz in TF, ranger

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: Real Title question 04/21/2007 03:04 AM CDT
<<...does in fact check Crossbows too.>>

Hmm, that makes it a pretty tough title to catch.

~Van