Forest Wisp? 03/27/2007 08:16 PM CDT
Anyone know what the reqs are for Forest Wisp?

Player of Silvanne, Maiamo Heruaminen Khandrishen

A protagonist must have an antagonist. Otherwise he's just a guy playing with himself.
Re: Forest Wisp? 03/28/2007 07:38 AM CDT
I want to say it's tied into scouting. I have both forest wisp and scout available to me. My scouting is way ahead of climbing (mountian wisp) and swimming (river wisp). So the short answer would be 75 scouting? Hope that helps.

Ranger Silveroak, Elf-Forest Clan
"Now then, please take your gear, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me..." Genesis 27:3
Re: Forest Wisp? 03/28/2007 09:49 AM CDT
Most "forest" titles also have a foraging requirement attached to them as well. Somewhere in this folder I'm sure someone has posted what all the suggested requirements for the new titles were. It's probably very similar to those. I know Aleyden had compiled a list at one time.

~Van
Re: Forest Wisp? 03/28/2007 10:08 AM CDT
>Somewhere in this folder I'm sure someone has posted what all the suggested requirements for the new titles were.

Suggested, yes, but when have TPTB done it just as was suggested?

<goes back to training a baby ranger by ENDLESSLY tracking a stupid stinky cat>

Player of Silvanne, Maiamo Heruaminen Khandrishen

A protagonist must have an antagonist. Otherwise he's just a guy playing with himself.
Re: Forest Wisp? 03/28/2007 12:03 PM CDT
In this case some of the titles did keep the suggested ranges.

"So like I said, don't take it personally. All cultures have their share of fools. It's just that we always felt yours had a lot more than ours."
~~Warrior Mage Guild Leader Senfrislor, The Prydaen in Their Own Words~~
Re: Forest Wisp? 03/28/2007 01:12 PM CDT
<<Suggested, yes, but when have TPTB done it just as was suggested?>>

Yeah, as Aleyden said, some did stick to the suggestions. It's not a rule, for sure. But it might give you a fair idea of what is generally asked for.

~Van