Title Web Page 01/29/2007 11:02 PM CST
I don't know if this has been asked before but when will the website titles page get updated. Kinda curious why it's not just part of releasing new titles. Thanks!
Re: Title Web Page 01/30/2007 05:05 AM CST
While titles are updated by off site staff members IG, the web page needs to be updated by someone at the home office if i recall correctly. I might be wrong.

The Dragon priest hisses, "We'd have won, too, if it weren't for thossse meddling kidsss."
>
Re: Title Web Page 01/30/2007 11:10 AM CST
>>>>I don't know if this has been asked before but when will the website titles page get updated. Kinda curious why it's not just part of releasing new titles. Thanks!

>>While titles are updated by off site staff members IG, the web page needs to be updated by someone at the home office if i recall correctly. I might be wrong.

I believe this is correct, however, Solomon seems to be very involved in title releases.

That said, it is a reasonable assumption that he just wants to laugh at our misery. This is derived from the manatee squishing its face which is his current (and past) forums avatar.

- Xelten
Re: Title Web Page 01/30/2007 04:25 PM CST
<<I believe this is correct, however, Solomon seems to be very involved in title releases.

That said, it is a reasonable assumption that he just wants to laugh at our misery. This is derived from the manatee squishing its face which is his current (and past) forums avatar.>>

Its a bit of both. ;)

Actually, I'm still waiting to get my copy of Dreamweaver working again after a hard drive failure and we've also got lots more titles pending. I'm wanting to avoid (if possible) making 5 or 6 separate updates when I can just do one big one. I'd like to do an update for Clerics, Rangers/Survival, Thieves/Criminals, and Bards and right now, the Bard ones are causing a slight delay due to some minor issues. If it goes much longer, I'll skip them and just do the Cleric/Ranger/Survival/Thief/Criminal ones

Solomon

What's going on?
http://www.livejournal.com/~drbubba

Re: Title Web Page 01/30/2007 04:51 PM CST
Those Bards are always causing problems. Just go to any Bard section of code, select it all, and press the delete key. Your life just got 20 times easier. ;P

-Master Ndin
Re: Title Web Page 01/30/2007 07:44 PM CST
<<I'd like to do an update for Clerics, Rangers/Survival, Thieves/Criminals, and Bards and right now, the Bard ones are causing a slight delay due to some minor issues.

There were new survival ones? or they haven't been released yet?

Drevid