River/Mountain/Forest Blade 01/24/2007 05:06 AM CST
So I was just looking at my list and comparing it to a few other people's I've seen, and I'm kinda curious as to the the River/Mountain/Forest Blade titles... I'm thinking it's 2 Edged weapons for these titles. I have the River/Mountain/Forest Bow titles with all 3 bows above 250, but I only have 1 edge above 250 (535 HE) and I don't have the Blade ones. I'm debating going into caracals to grab 20 ranks of ME to test this theory, but I'm really lazy, haha. Anyone a bit closer than me care to test this?

-Vision et al

Also, I can shoot bees.
Re: River/Mountain/Forest Blade 01/24/2007 05:16 AM CST
I'm pretty sure you are right. Train your scouting to 500 :nods: Then let me know what titles you get.

The Dragon priest hisses, "We'd have won, too, if it weren't for thossse meddling kidsss."
>
Re: River/Mountain/Forest Blade 01/24/2007 05:39 AM CST
Yah I'm working on it, heh. Since I'm pretty restricted in my hunting right now I decided to train some survivals, we'll see how long that lasts.

On a side note, what do you think the Strife series is based on? I'm guessing Wraith series is the same as Forest Wraith except with Swim/Climb replacing Scouting. Seeker series is Perception + relevant skill? Warden series has to do with AL + relevant skill? Also, any guesses on Talon?

I'm also planning on grabbin the rest of the Beseeches I never got and see what titles open up because of that.

-Vision et al

Also, I can shoot bees.
Re: River/Mountain/Forest Blade 01/24/2007 07:27 AM CST
For Shadow strife and the others I'd say you'd only be lacking the scouting for mostly all those titles. Warden i know used foraging in the base reqs somewhere.

Eternal Seeker probably requires 45 intelligence and charisma and 450 scouting. It's hard to pin down if they used the given reqs. I know some titles that were suggested and made it had reqs raised. Which i fully agree with since I its always good to think ahead and make something for the more combat or survival rangers.

I still trying to find someone with these titles if anyone wants to help or has them. Figured maybe someone in TF might have them.

Spirit of nature
Entity
Nature's Fury
Nature's Titan
Overshadower
Scoutmaster
Shade Master
Ocean Traveler
Nature Sentinel

The Dragon priest hisses, "We'd have won, too, if it weren't for thossse meddling kidsss."
>