Title suggestion 09/16/2005 09:08 PM CDT
Well, Im a ranger, so I am posting here, but how about some titles related to race?

Elven Price
Elven Lord
Elven Peon

Can you tell im an elf. You get the idea though.

Asterid
Re: Title suggestion 09/16/2005 09:59 PM CDT
>>Well, Im a ranger, so I am posting here, but how about some titles related to race?

>>Elven Price
>>Elven Lord
>>Elven Peon

>>Can you tell im an elf. You get the idea though.

While Elven Lord is a very common thing to say of Elves, among other Elves a Lord would generally be just about any unimportant noble... if I'm not mistaken, of course. If I am, however, mistaken, then I would agree with those titles up until the point that I realized I'd be Elven Lord Xelten Tyrsin, an Elf (etcetera).

-Xelten Tyrsin
Re: Title suggestion 09/16/2005 10:04 PM CDT
You are a prince among elves Xelten. And welcome back. <bows>

Asterid
Re: Title suggestion 09/17/2005 05:37 AM CDT
i believe they have racial and god-oriented <as in which god you follow> slated for the next round of titles.

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Title suggestion/question 06/07/2007 12:54 AM CDT
Are there any "swamp" titles? Like Swamp Spirit/Wisp/etc? Perhaps Marsh Spirit/Wisp/etc?

If not, is this something that others would like to see? I figure prereqs would be similar to the other "spirit", "wisp", etc titles. Emphasis on whichever counts more for walking around well in Xing Leucro area?

"...you do not deserve Ability X just because another guild received it." -Armifer

"Sabbra Caddabra" your skill/title/ability is now mine.
Title suggestion 10/07/2009 06:50 PM CDT
I have sort of envisioned Rangers as a sort of jack or trades guild so to speak. I would really like to have a title or two to reflect such.

>variety trainer= requires 400/500 ranks in each of lore, survivals, armor, weapons, and magic.

>skilled multitasker= would require 600/800 in each general category of lore, survivals, armor, weapons and magic.

>Jack of nature,/Omni naturist?/Omni Ranger(sounds like a male title and a Jill of nature wouldn't make much sense, not sure of this one)maybe 1000/1200/1500 in each general category plus 3200/4000 in survivals

>Omni adept= would require at least 1800/2000/2400 in each general category of survivals, lore, magic, armor and weapons.

Celitha

Re: Title suggestion 10/07/2009 08:36 PM CDT
Are those a rank in one skill or total in an skillset?

-pete
Re: Title suggestion 10/07/2009 08:41 PM CDT
I like the idea, but I feel like the requirements are a bit low, if I'm understanding them correctly.
Re: Title suggestion 10/07/2009 08:55 PM CDT
>I like the idea, but I feel like the requirements are a bit low, if I'm understanding them correctly.

Yeah, that was going to be my point if they were totals... I'd easily have the Omni Adept by 80th if I keep going like I am.

-pete
Re: Title suggestion 10/07/2009 11:26 PM CDT
Consider the entire phrase:
"Jack of all trades...Master of none"
Title suggestions lore and magic 12/18/2010 10:37 AM CST
I would also like to see a title related to our multi-talented, striving for skill in many areas, but a specific title to suggest eludes me at this time.

Lore title suggestions

Ecological amanuensis fauna/flora reporter alpine journalist. alpine historian

Elanthania's transcriber, sylvan journalist/historian

Terrian investigator/analyzer/appraiser , a sort of lore/perc/foraging/scouting title for rangers only.
The latter two would require appraisal. environmental teacher/scholar again lore req,
Sylvan or sylvanic instructor, scholarship/teaching foraging etc

Magic titles, with a focus on target.

Some tm based titles spell req winter's revenge frigid sculpter, ice raptor, crystal caster, winter's essence, glittering demise, winter's heart, glacial predator, winter hunter/huntress tm and spell req, wintery doom/death, winter's retaliation, ice channeler, snow's bite/kiss. glacial beseecher/invoker summoner, Please could you add Mountain/ River wizard/mystic , these latter have been brought up by various people before.

Miscellaneous titles

Snow leopard, a stalking/tm/edged /evasion title spell req
a female version of oakbrother, dryad sister. must also have refresh beseech, Snow owl, req scouting/perc/ spells
confiner/restrainer req hb, bb, cotw,

Arch druid, nature's vessel, essence beseecher.

Shield ones, habitat aegis Gaia's aegis, chaparral escutcheon, boscage rampart, precipice/alp/mesa/ridge/escarpment/peak aegis/rampart /escutcheon/chavalier/partisan.

With the number of Elves in our guild several in Ilithic Ond babestu, fala babestu, haize babestru, Ilaya babestru, Ond sorgin, geshi sorgin, Ilaya sorgin, ond geshi, all of which relate to shield and magic titles, they would also require the person be Elven I would think, although if they want to open them to everyone, I mean I would rather have them period, than not.

-Armifer says consequences are how we honor evil roleplaying.
-Abasha says, "Personally, I love supporting evil characters, but not if they can't take their lumps too.
-Quarel says, "Not me I hit you because I like to hit."