Ranger meeting 01/12/2003 09:20 PM CST
I just wanted to post a quick thankyou for my favorite team: Raenek, Jent, Paklin, Laurilana, Aeonian, and Ghisel for all the great work you have put in and for holding the meeting today. There were some very interesting items that came up and I am really looking forward to the next year!

Naturn
Re: Ranger meeting 01/13/2003 01:22 PM CST
<<I just wanted to post a quick thankyou for my favorite team: Raenek, Jent, Paklin, Laurilana, Aeonian, and Ghisel for all the great work you have put in and for holding the meeting today. There were some very interesting items that came up and I am really looking forward to the next year!>>

I agree, and am so very glad you held it after all; The general ambiance at the meetings is one I always enjoy and I would hate to miss a meeting that comes around only once every 4 years Elanthian time, thats a big event! I don't read the boards on the weekends so was a bit lost about some of the questions, but I have caught up now and am totally psyched. Thanks again for all the hard work and exciting hints on things to come!

~Mistarrial
"Live as you will have wished to have lived when you are dying."

Re: Ranger meeting 01/13/2003 05:19 PM CST
Best line of the meeting:

"cause I like foreshadowing"

Shadow Clan may be the best release of the year for me.

Sylvado

"There are no eternal facts, as there are no absolute truths."