Back from a long hiatus 09/24/2022 10:58 AM CDT
Hey all, Sylviir here.

Just got back from, well, not playing in quite a long time:) --- running on the 90day return trial to check things out.

Popping in to say hi and well, I am researching what has changed, etc.

-=Sylviir=-
Every act has a reason --- even a foolish act --- though the reason may also be foolish.
Re: Back from a long hiatus 09/24/2022 09:38 PM CDT
Welcome back. There's a lot of activity these days, but most of it isn't on the forums. Type DISCORD in game to get information on joining the Official DragonRealms discord server where most of the chatting happens.

Also, a lot of changes are catalogued on on Elanthipedia. Here's a link to this year's updates so far: https://elanthipedia.play.net/DragonRealms_Updates_(2022)
Re: Back from a long hiatus 09/25/2022 07:18 AM CDT
Welcome back, Sylviir!

Yes, a lot has happened recently. Discord and Elanthipedia can catch you up on it

Have fun!

Ryeka and company

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Back from a long hiatus 10/24/2022 01:32 PM CDT
Thanks Ryeka. I just recently ran into a Burgle issue (nothing else typed after it --- at the Ranger guild no less) and was arrested --- boy was that fun. Not something I was aware of but don't use Burgle by itself :).

Anyway, I've been reading and playing, added Sylviir to Elanthipedia Rangers which I just came across (in work). Saw some old names there so I went and looked at my old info when I played a loooong time ago.

Found a document that helped me keep track of who I met (good, bad, or neutral) and wow, so many folks I did not recall --- sort of sad and sort of nice remembering some good times.

I've seen Falkonis online but not Dulcinia, Gyar, Gyell, Jalika.

I was looking for posts from Allegoria --- she's gone irl I heard a while back but she was so fun. Shwe used to post songs about DR using irl songs with a lyric change up --- I did one too about Frostweavers and was hoping I could find it.

Anyway, just posting back here --- will probably be here a couple more months and will head out again depending on irl and in game.

-=Sylviir=-
Every act has a reason --- even a foolish act --- though the reason may also be foolish.
Re: Back from a long hiatus 10/25/2022 12:42 PM CDT
I'm barely on myself - Few hours here and there. I think Jal is still around sometimes. I've been back for 2 years? now after being gone for 5-6. Basically backtraining everything, which is nearly complete or at least to the point that I cant really call it backtraining, heh.

Falker