Rangers wolves 03/25/2021 07:09 PM CDT

Now really guys and gals
>hug wolf
>
I don't think you ought to be hugging when you've only just met.
>kiss wolf
Why in the world would you want to kiss the wolf!
>
Why would i not want to be able to hug or kiss my wolf when I have raised and fed it? Our wolves are practically useless when it comes down to it. Why do Paladins get horses that will fight with them? Our wolves should be able to do THE SAME with no ill effects to them.
Re: Rangers wolves 04/28/2021 06:27 PM CDT
>>>hug wolf
>
I don't think you ought to be hugging when you've only just met.
>kiss wolf
Why in the world would you want to kiss the wolf!<<<

We can hug our baby wolves but kissing...I really wouldn't want to kiss my baby wolf or older considering all the things he eats or tries to. : )

But I agree...our wolves need serious work. Used to be we could send them with something in their mouth to someone or with a slate. Now we can't. Used to be we could track our wolves. :(

And rangers get little love for products at fairs. Kinda bored with the leathers and bow stuff. How about selling working bedrolls! How about working tent! Perhaps a cloth with human and raccoon/wolf feed on it so we can eat together. I would love a harness so I could harness my baby/young wolf/raccoon to me while running trains or hunting. For full grown wolves...I think they would like the odd chew toy (the odd gnome or so ;) Would love blankets for wolves and raccoons too...a little smaller than what we would use but warm.

And I would be thrilled if I could hunt with my wolf. At the vary least....they could be used like awaken forest spawn and to split the creatures from overwhelming someone. I would love for my raccoon to be able to hunt with me, but honestly if I asked it to harass a creature, I would be afraid it would get trampled...or eaten.

It's been over 20 years since the idea of having such companions were put forth. Isn't it time now to work on companions. Of the 3 "pets"...horses, familiars and companions...the last is the least worked on. : (

Zinaca and her baby wolf, Lucky 21st