Oh hey there 04/16/2020 04:49 PM CDT
Anything new in the last 3 years since I last checked in?

I think I'll wander around a bit tonight and find out...
:P

Zovyn Wyrmfyre, (former) Shadow Archer of Elanthia
Re: Oh hey there 04/17/2020 06:43 AM CDT
Oh yes, a lot of new stuff! Go forth and discover!

Ryeka and Company

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Oh hey there 04/20/2020 12:50 PM CDT
Just realized that probably no one knows my character so I added into my sig.

Sorry Jalika...was winding down the day and trying to finish up some old script changes so wasn't really talkative. I never really did a lot of training scripts, just repetitive task scripts but I am working on some basic training scripts just to get my feet wet again.

Also, just found out the pitfalls of Lumberjacking BUT the benefit is I got to tend a bunch of bleeders. :)

Still trying to figure out what to do with my Mech Lore and how the Engineering / blah, blah, blah systems work so I know what to put my skills in.

Also, looking for a darned plain and simple axe for lumberjacking but had to buy a great axe from the Xing weapon shop. Maybe I should try Arthe---they have simple things over there. Maybe a sharp spatula, idk?

-=Sylviir=-
Every act has a reason --- even a foolish act --- though the reason may also be foolish.
Re: Oh hey there 04/20/2020 05:19 PM CDT

About the axe, have you tried charity chests (the cleric guild comes to mind) or guild shelves? Or find a critter who has one. It doesn't have to be a special or wood cutting axe per se...I use my old throwing axe just fine.

Zinaca and her baby wolf, Lucky
Re: Oh hey there 04/21/2020 07:00 AM CDT
Also, take a peek at the store in Kaerna: There is a nice cheap ax there. I've even nabbed the occasional ax from lowbie critters, like the dryads. You just have to make sure to Loot All so the gear will remain behind.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Oh hey there 06/03/2020 01:00 AM CDT
<Also, take a peek at the store in Kaerna: There is a nice cheap ax there. I've even nabbed the occasional ax from lowbie critters, like the dryads. You just have to make sure to Loot All so the gear will remain behind.

Ryeka

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy>

I did end up buying a hatchet in Kaerna, a bit lighter than the Greataxe in Crossing and doesn't seem to change the time it takes to get wood.

-=Sylviir=-
Every act has a reason --- even a foolish act --- though the reason may also be foolish.